Super High-Speed Bag Sealing with Hot Air - No Teflon Bands
The Supersealer SS1 nd SS2 hot air bag sealers utilize hot air to continuously seal a wide range of bag materials at high speed and remarkable efficiency. The advanced airflow, sophisticated controls, and rugged painted or stainless construction ensures continuous uptime performance in all applications.
Features & Benefits
- Hot Air Sealing Technology: Optimum seal quality at low maintenance, no Teflon bands!
- Variable Speed: Ease of matching conveyor speed for flexibility
- Closed Loop Temperature Control: Accurate and consistant sealing temperature
- Motorized Pedestal: Height adjustment with a button simplifies multiple bag size sealing runs
- Bag/Pouch Size: All sizes
- Bag/Pouch Material: Heat seal up to 40 mil
- Belt Speed: Up to 120 ft/min (36.5 m/min)
- Seal Width: 1/4" (6mm) standard, 1/3" (9mm) or 1/2" (12mm) optional
- Machine handing: Right to left or left to right
- Power Requirements: 110 VAC, 1 Ph, 60 Hz, 10 Amp. 220 VAC, 1 Ph, 50 Hz, 7 Amp.
- Pneumatic: Not required on standard operation, 80-160 psi required for Jet Flow Trim Remover
SS2WD Wash Down Version
The heavy-duty Supersealer SS2WD Washdown Hot Air Sealer combines stainless steel construction with proven band sealing technology and operator friendly controls ensures continuous duty performance in demanding applications.
- Bag Top Trimmers: Stationary blade and rotary blade trimmer meets all application requirements
- Bag Trim Remover: Standard trim remover can remove up to 3" or 5" of trim
- Automatic Infeed: T Pak Infeed into Supersealer for high speed systems
- Conveyors: 6" wide x 8' long conveyors stocked, other conveyor sizes custom built
- Date/Lot Coders: Emboss coder and ink wheel coder provide up to 32 characters per line, both with up to two lines of code
- Bag Fillers: Scales, augers, robotics, and automatic bag loaders to create a seamless packing line
- Washdown and Corrosive Washdown: For wet and corrosive environments
- Deduster for Dusty Environments: Removes dust that creates barriers from seal area so that bag can be sealed
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your bag sealing equipment.