OK Supersealer T-Pak 550 Compression Bag Sealing System
At a Glance
- OK Super Sealer integrated with flat bed conveyor combined with a full width compression belt
- Removes excess air
- State of the art process controls
Buy your stand-up pouches and bags from us, and get a discount on this OK bag sealer!
Click to enlarge
Remove Excess Air from Bags While Sealing at High Speeds
The OK T-PAK 550 Compression Bag Sealing System removes excess air from bags while increasing bag sealing speeds. The heavy-duty conveyor combined with a full width compression belt and Hot Air or Band Supersealer makes this an ideal system for many bag sealing production lines.
Features & Benefits
- Supersealer Bag Sealer: Provides superior performance and reliability
- Automatic Bag Presentation: Creates optimum seal quality and aesthetics
- Full Compression Belt: Removes excess air from bags
- Modular Design with Individual Frames on Wheels: Offers mobility and easy access for maintenance
- Product Placement: Back guide and bag top guide on the main conveyor aids precise placement for seal
- Finish: Powder coating standard, stainless steel optional
- Belt Speed: Variable to match Supersealer
- Seal Width: 1/4" (6mm) standard, 1/3" (9mm) or 1/2" (12mm) optional
- Machine handing: Right to left or left to right
- Power Requirements: 220 VAC, 1 Ph, 50 Hz, 7 Amp. CE components
- Pneumatic: Not required on standard operation, 80-160 psi required for Jet Flow Trim Remover
- Belt Length: 10'(3m), other sizes on request
- Belt Width: 16" (406mm) or 18"(457mm), other sizes on request
- Stainless Steel Construction: Ideal for use in food processing plants and harsh environments
- Bag Top Trimmers: Stationary blade and rotary blade trimmer meets all application requirements
- Bag Trim Remover: Standard trim remover can remove up to 3" or 5" of trim
- Automatic Infeed: T Pak Infeed into Supersealer for high speed systems
- Date/Lot Coders: Emboss coder and ink wheel coder provide up to 32 characters per line, both with up to two lines of code
- Bag Fillers: Scales, augers, robotics, and automatic bag loaders to create a seamless packing line
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your bag sealing equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac