OK Supersealer SS4 High Capacity Hot Air Bag Sealer
Click to enlarge
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the OK Supersealer SS4 High Capacity Hot Air Bag Sealer and see the Pro Pac difference.
At a Glance
- Hot air sealer seals a wide range of bag materials at high speeds
- No teflon bands!
- Increased heat capacity ensures sustainable high-speed output for thicker bags
- Stainless steel construction options
Buy your bags from us, and get a discount on this OK band sealer!
Increased Heat for High-Speed Sealing of Heavy Films with Hot Air
The OK Supersealer SS4 high capacity hot air bag sealer is a continuous heat sealer designed to meet the most demanding bag sealing operations. Its stainless steel finish, heavy-duty construction, and increased heat capacity ensures sustainable high-speed output for thicker bags. The Supersealer SS4 provides consistent worry-free long term reliability for a wide range of tough-to-seal bagged products.
Features & Benefits
- Stainless Steel Finish: Clean and durable, preferred in food and other industries
- Hot Air Sealing Technology: Optimum seal quality at low maintenance, no Teflon bands!
- Variable Speed: Ease of matching conveyor speed for flexibility
- PID Temperature Control: Accurate and consistant sealing temperature
- Motorized Pedestal: Height adjustment with a button simplifies multiple bag size sealing runs
- Bag/Pouch Size: All sizes
- Bag/Pouch Material: Heat seal up to 40 mil
- Belt Speed: Up to 120 ft/min (36.5 m/min)
- Seal Width: 1/4" (6mm) standard, 1/3" (9mm) or 1/2" (12mm) optional
- Machine handing: Right to left or left to right
- Power Requirements: 220 VAC, 1 Ph, 50 Hz, 7 Amp. CE marked
- Pneumatic: Not required on standard operation, 80-160 psi required for Jet Flow Trim Remover
- Bag Top Trimmers: Stationary blade and rotary blade trimmer meets all application requirements
- Bag Trim Remover: Standard trim remover can remove up to 3" or 5" of trim
- Automatic Infeed: T Pak Infeed into Supersealer for high speed systems
- Conveyors: 6" wide x 8' long conveyors stocked, other conveyor sizes custom built
- Date/Lot Coders: Emboss coder and ink wheel coder provide up to 32 characters per line, both with up to two lines of code
- Bag Fillers: Scales, augers, robotics, and automatic bag loaders to create a seamless packing line
- Washdown and Corrosive Washdown: For wet and corrosive environments
- Deduster for Dusty Environments: Removes dust that creates barriers from seal area so that bag can be sealed