OK Supersealer SS4 High-Capacity Hot Air Bag Sealer
At a Glance
- Hot air bag sealer continuously seals heavy bag materials
- No teflon bands
- State-of-the-art process controls
- 120 feet per minute
- Stainless steel construction
Buy your stand-up pouches and bags from us, and get a discount on this OK hot air sealer!
Click to enlarge
Increased Heat for High-Speed Sealing of Heavy Films with Hot Air
The OK Supersealer SS4 high capacity hot air bag sealer is a continuous heat sealer designed to meet the most demanding bag sealing operations. Its stainless steel finish, heavy-duty construction, and increased heat capacity ensures sustainable high-speed output for thicker bags. The Supersealer SS4 provides consistent worry-free long term reliability for a wide range of tough-to-seal bagged products.
Features & Benefits
- Stainless Steel Finish: Clean and durable, preferred in food and other industries
- Hot Air Sealing Technology: Optimum seal quality at low maintenance, no Teflon bands!
- Variable Speed: Ease of matching conveyor speed for flexibility
- PID Temperature Control: Accurate and consistant sealing temperature
- Motorized Pedestal: Height adjustment with a button simplifies multiple bag size sealing runs
- Bag/Pouch Size: All sizes
- Bag/Pouch Material: Heat seal up to 40 mil
- Belt Speed: Up to 120 ft/min (36.5 m/min)
- Seal Width: 1/4" (6mm) standard, 1/3" (9mm) or 1/2" (12mm) optional
- Machine handing: Right to left or left to right
- Power Requirements: 220 VAC, 1 Ph, 50 Hz, 7 Amp. CE marked
- Pneumatic: Not required on standard operation, 80-160 psi required for Jet Flow Trim Remover
- Bag Top Trimmers: Stationary blade and rotary blade trimmer meets all application requirements
- Bag Trim Remover: Standard trim remover can remove up to 3" or 5" of trim
- Automatic Infeed: T Pak Infeed into Supersealer for high speed systems
- Conveyors: 6" wide x 8' long conveyors stocked, other conveyor sizes custom built
- Date/Lot Coders: Emboss coder and ink wheel coder provide up to 32 characters per line, both with up to two lines of code
- Bag Fillers: Scales, augers, robotics, and automatic bag loaders to create a seamless packing line
- Washdown and Corrosive Washdown: For wet and corrosive environments
- Deduster for Dusty Environments: Removes dust that creates barriers from seal area so that bag can be sealed
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your bag sealing equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac