Hermetically Seal Bags for Medical Products
The OK Supersealer MBS20 medical band sealer is a rotary band sealer designed to meet ANSI/AAMI/ASTM/ISO11607-2/ISO13485/ISO9001 and EN 868 standard requirements for the medical industry. The Supersealer MBS20 medical continuously seals a wide range of medical packaging materials including plastic, Tyvek, Mylar, PET, coated Tyvek, paper, laminated materials and metalized foil pouches/bags.
Now specializing in UDI Coders to meet FDA Compliance Dates.
The stainless steel construction, advanced band sealing technology, and state of the art process controls of the Supersealer ensure continuous reliable performance in demanding bagging production lines.
Features & Benefits
- Small Footprint: Use less floorspace
- Band Sealing Technology: Band supports pouch/bag through sealing process, sealing multiple materials consistently
- Variable Speed: Ease of matching conveyor speed for flexibility
- Closed Loop Temperature Control: Accurate and consistant sealing temperature
- Touch Panel Monitor: See all variables of the machine at all times, both set and actual
- Recipes in PLC: Bag changeover made simple with easy-to-use menu
- Easy Lift Cover: Easy access no-tool band change
- Motorized Pedestal: Height adjustment with a button simplifies multiple bag size sealing runs
- Plugs into Any Wall Plug: Minimal utility requirements
- Packaging of Terminally Sterilized Medical Devices: Meets ANSI/AAMI/ASTM, ISO 11607-2, ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and EN 868 standards for compliance
- Stainless Steel Finish: Clean and durable
- Bag/Pouch Material: Heat seal up to 24 mil
- Belt Speed: Up to 65 ft/min (20 m/min), other speeds upon request
- Seal Width: 5/16" (8mm), optional 3/4" (19.05mm)"
- Machine handing: Right to left or left to right
- Power Requirements: 110 VAC, 1 Ph, 60 Hz, 10 Amp. 220 VAC, 1 Ph, 50 Hz, 7 Amp. CE Marked
- Pneumatic: 80-100 psi clean dry air
- PLC Control: Touch screen
- Bag Top Trimmer: Stationary blade and rotary blade trimmer meet all application requirements
- Bag Trim Remover: Standard trim remover can remove up to 3" of trim; other widths of trim optional
- UDI Coders: Meets FDA compliance dates and GS1 initiative
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your bag sealing equipment.