Registered-Print Supported or Unsupported Product Bundling
Arpac's Brandpac BPTS-6000 Series continuous-motion inline combination shrink wrapping machines are designed to serve a wide range of industries. At speeds up to 45 bundles per minute, this rugged system helps minimize labor requirements and increases production output.
The system offers built in flexibility for quick changeover between running unsupported product, to product on a pad or on tray.
By combining product accumulation, tray/pad forming, loading and film overwrapping into a single compact system, the BPTS-6000 is well suited to handle a wide range of product configurations and applications including: plastic bottles, cans, boxes, folding cartons, bags and glass jars.
Arpac's Brandpac BPTS-6000 Series machines are easily integrated into new and existing production lines with other Arpac packaging equipment.
- Printed film registration for accurate placement of printed graphics
- Heavy-duty frame construction with welded joints for high durability
- Fully guarded for safety and easy access
- Gentle product handling for tall bottles and other unstable products
- Servo-driven film feed can adapt to a wide range of film lengths and is low maintenance
- Inline film rack and film splicing bar for quick and easy film changeover
- Allen-Bradley programmable controller
- Arpac operator interface features a color touchscreen with message display and self-diagnostics
- Pass through mode can be activated when wrapper is not operating, eliminating need for bypass conveyor
- Cooling section at the tunnel exit
- Low film alert warns that a changeover may soon be necessary
- Central point lubrication for routine maintenance without stopping production
- Right or left hand operator station and film rack is available
- Variety of infeed and product accumulation devices available
- Air or servo lane divider
- Stainless steel construction
- NEMA 4X electrical cabinet for washdown environments
- Various infeed and collation options
- Tray wrapping kit
- Dual lane
- Folding cartons
- Glass bottles
- Glass jars
- Grease tubes
- Liquid filled boxes
- Pad supported
- Plastic bottles
- Tray supported
- Speed: Up to 45 bundles per minute
- Electrical: 460 VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz
- Air: 80 psi, 30 SCFM at 45 CPM
- Width (across machine): 6" to 20"
- Length (flow direction): 3" to 12"
- Height Range: 3" to 12"
- Roll Diameter: Up to 21"
- Gauge: 1.75 to 2.5 mil
- Roll Width: 10" to 30"
- Type: Polyethylene
- Clear, print registered or randomly printed film
- Core of film roll: Up to 3"
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink bundling equipment.