High-Speed Registered-Print Shingle Bundling
Brandpac BPSW Series high-speed, bottom overlap multi-packing systems specifically designed for the Roofing Shingle Industry, or other wide product applications.
Shrink film is quickly becoming the preferred alternative to paperboard for the shingle industry. At a fraction of the cost of paperboard, printed film provides an attractive forum for your retail marketing message. Shrink is also more favorable than paperboard in protecting the product when stored outside. Shrink provides better moisture control giving the product longer shelf life.
The Brandpac BPSW operates on demand, without a seal bar, to produce up to 45 shrink wrapped bundles per minute (depending upon application).
- Speeds up to 45 bundles per minute
- Heavy-duty frame construction with welded joints for high durability
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision
- Servo controlled precise overwrap system
- A unique film feed system dispenses, on demand, single sheets of film cut to size from a single print registered film roll
- Dual side mounted film rack with splice bar and spare film roll to reduce down time
- Low film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be necessary
- Arpac operator interface featuring a color touch screen with message display and self diagnostics
- Central point lubrication allowing routine maintenance without stopping production
- Integrated shrink tunnel with a triple turbo cooling unit expedites film curing and stabilizes product in the package as it cools the shrink wrapped shingles
- Tough polyurethane belt on acceleration and overwrap conveyors
- Uses clear or print-registered polyethylene shrink film
- Optional side smoothing rollers at tunnel discharge
- These machines are customized to your product specification
- Ceiling tiles
- Corrugated board
- Roofing shingles
- Speed: Output speed: up to 45 packages per minute
- Electrical: 460 VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, 200 A, 47 kW (BPSW-5201), 77 kW (BPSW-5301)
- Air: 80 psi, 20 SCFM at 40 CPM
- Width (across machine): 30" to 42"
- Length (flow direction): 7" to 14.5"
- Height Range: 2.25" to 5"
- Roll Diameter: Up to 20"
- Gauge: 1.75 to 4 mil
- Roll Width: Up to 52"
- Type: Polyethylene
- Clear or randomly printed
- Single-wound film roll
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink bundling equipment.