Registered-Print Unsupported Multi-Pack Bundling
The Brandpac BPMP-5000 shrink wrapping machine creates perfect shrink wrapped unsupported multipacks using single roll print registered polyethylene film.
The BPMP-5000 shrink wrapper ensures accurate placement of graphics on each package with a bull's eye enclosure. This versatile system handles multiple product sizes and package configurations, on demand, at speeds up to 70 packages per minute.
An integrated hot plate shrink tunnel creates an attractive finished product with minimal graphic distortion.
The BPMP-5000 shrink wrapper offers quick and easy product and film changeovers in less than 30 minutes, and a user-friendly operator interface. The Brandpac BPMP-5000 is ideal to meet the demands of the high-volume food and beverage industry.
- Speeds up to 70 multipacks per minute
- Uses clear or print-registered polyethylene shrink film
- Servo controlled precise overwrap system
- Machine-mounted jib crane to facilitate film loading
- Bottom airflow tunnel creates an attractive finished product
- Low film alert to warn of a film changeover
- Steel-It paint provides scratch resistant surfaces and prevents corrosion
- Central point lubrication allows for routine maintenance without stopping production
- Gentle product handling with servo driven or mechanical collating system
- Three zone blower tunnel quickly and evenly shrinks the film around the bundle
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
- Programmable product size for easy machine adjustment
- Arpac's operator interface features a color touch screen with message display and self diagnostics
- Adjustable flight bar for full range of product sizes
- Continuous motion wrapper
- 12" product opening
- Digital controls for conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings for fast accurate setup when changing product size and film
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations
- Laser cut components for maximum precision
- Heavy-duty shrink tunnel with bottom airflow
- BPMP models are available to support a wide variety of product sizes
- Tray kit allows machine to run trays as well as unsupported multipacks
- NEMA 4X electrical cabinet/controls
- Plastic bottles
- Glass jars
- Unstable products