High-Speed Registered-Print Tray Bundling
The Brandpac BPTW-5000 shrink wrapping machine creates perfect shrink wrapped tray supported packages using single roll print registered polyethylene film.
The BPTW-5000 shrink wrapper ensures accurate placement of graphics on each package with a bull's eye enclosure. This versatile system handles multiple product sizes and package configurations, on demand, at speeds up to 90 trays per minute.
An integrated hot plate shrink tunnel creates an attractive finished product with minimal graphic distortion. The BPTW-5000 shrink wrapper offers quick and easy product and film changeovers in less than 30 minutes with a user-friendly operator interface.
The BPTW-5000 is ideal to meet the demands of the high-volume food and beverage industry.
Features of the Brandpac BPTW-5000
- Speeds up to 70 products per minute
- Servo controlled precise overwrap system
- Bottom airflow tunnel creates an attractive finished product
- Low film alert to warn of a film changeover
- Print registered film capability
- Heavy-duty shrink tunnel with bottom airflow
- Arpac's operator interface features a color touch screen with message display and self diagnostics
- Central point lubrication allows for routine maintenance without stopping production
- Steel-It paint provides scratch resistant surfaces and prevents corrosion
- Adjustable flight bar for full range of product sizes
- Continuous motion wrapper
- Single frame heavy duty welded construction with laser cut components for maximum precision and around-the-clock operation
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
- Dual 20" diameter side mounted film rackes with splice bar
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface
- Digital controls for conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings for fast accurate setup when changing product size and film
- NEMA 4X electrical cabinet/controls
- Cans or bottles in trays