Bottom Only Side Belt Former for Random Sized Cases
The Little David SP-30R BO sealer provides a consistent seal on randomly sized boxes with side belts that move to the case width, and moves the case through a folding area and right over the tape cartridge.
With an innovative extended T rail packing table, the operator has space to form and pack the case prior to sealing.
The tool-less quick release wipe rollers and knife blade accompanying the CaseLocker 60 tape cartridge are patent-pending.
- Improve productivity and throughput by maximizing operator efficiency
- Eliminate ergonomic risk factors by reducing operator fatigue and repetitive motion syndrome
- Extensive case range
- Movable control station
- Easy access motors, electrics, and belts
- Plug in operation
- Minimal operator training required
- Sealed drive system
- CaseLocker ST tape cartridge requires no lubrication
- Alleviates twisting motion known to cause carpal tunnel syndrome
- Self-centering belts
- Continuous belt drive
- Operating Speed: Up to 72' per minute (18.3 m/min)
- Seals with pressure sensitive tape
- Processes 32 ect single wall to 44 ect double wall boxes
- Length: 8" - maximum based on anvil
- Width: 4.5" - 20"
- Height: 3.5" - infinite
- Width: 79.77" (202.6 cm)
- Depth: 37.65" (95.6 cm)
- Height: 24.25" to 30.25" (61.6 to 76.8 cm)
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60Hz, Single phase, 15 Amps (other voltages available)
- Air: 3 SCFM at 45 psi
- Weight: 570 lbs (258 kb) uncrated