Little David LS-500 Automatic Label Applicator
Click to enlarge
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Little David LS-500 Automatic Label Applicator and see the Pro Pac difference.
At a Glance
- Dependable accurate automatic low-cost labeler
- Applies preprinted labels
- Ideal for applying labels onto uniform run of cases
- Dispenses up to 1200 inches per minute
- No air required
Reliable Low-Cost Labeler
The Little David LS-500 is the low-cost labeling standard. This dependable accurate automatic apply-only LS-50 label system easily integrates into most case or product handling systems. This labeler is ideal for applying preprinted labels onto a uniform run of cases or products.
- Dispenses up to 1200" per minute depending on label size, weight, and dispensing orientation
- No air requirement
- High torque, low inertia stepper drive
- Low label sensor
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Width: .25" - 5"
- Length: .75" - 6"
- Max Roll OD: 12"
- Core Diameter: 3", 4" and 6" optional
- Pressure sensitive die cut with .125" gap
- Labels with no gap and/or clear labels require an eye mark
- Dimensions: 33"L x 12"W x 20"H
- Electrical: 115 - 230 volts; 50/60 cycle; 5 Amps
- Weight: 60 lbs