Inline Filling Systems FOFBT4 Four-Head Bench-Top Semi-Auto Overflow Filling Machine
At a Glance
- Four-head bench-top semi-automatic overflow filler
- Uses an air diaphragm pump operation
- Fill is controlled by air switches
- Stainless steel, aluminum and high-density plastic construction
Click to enlarge
Four-Head Semi-Auto Liquid Filling
Inline Filling Systems FOFBT4 four-head bench-top semi-automatic overflow fillers typically use an air diaphragm pump to provide semi-automatic operation. Fill is controlled by air switches and pump is regulated by the supplied controls. This system provides consistent fill volume without complete operator attention.
- Lowest cost choice with higher, but limited output.
- Both hands are required for operation of the filling machine as well as bottle handling.
- Filling sequence is controlled entirely by the operator.
- Small footprint (floor space) required.
- Stainless steel, aluminum and high-density plastic construction.
- Bottle shelf for filling.
- Adjustable height for range of containers.
- Suitable for hazardous location requirements with air diaphragm pump.
- 8' stainless steel slide tray in lieu of bottle shelf.
- Different methods of pump control.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your liquid filling equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac