High-Contrast Printing on Bottles, Jars, Cable and Parts
The Linx Plus Series is designed for manufacturers who need a high-speed and reliable solution to print high-contrast marks on light or dark surfaces. The Linx 8900 Plus Series utilizes a proprietary mix cycle methodology upon jet start up to guarantee better quality contrast on bottles, jars, wire, cable, extruded plastic, and parts. The Plus Series comes with available black, blue, and yellow soft pigmented inks.
- Soft-pigmented inks available in black, blue, and yellow to achieve a wide variety of high-contrast print messages, including data matrix and 2D barcodes, on light and dark surfaces.
- High-speed printing of up to 5 lines of alphanumeric text (model dependent) on virtually any substrate.
- Auto-flushing printheads combined with an enhanced mix cycle disperses pigments throughout the system, preventing pigments from settling and ensuring high quality prints with soft-pigmented inks.
- Maximize printer uptime with industry-leading extended service intervals of up to 6,000 hours or 12 months.
- Run printheads cleaner for extended intervals of up to 6 weeks between required maintenance.
- Eliminate the need for a service engineer with on-screen, self-guided service module instructions.
- Easy message creation and editing with large 10” touchscreen interface – with the option to customize the home screen to put access to most frequently used functions right at the line operator’s fingertips.
8900 Series Models
- Linx 8900: 3 lines of code, output measurement reporting.
- Linx 8910: 3 lines of code, output measurement reporting, higher print speeds.
- Linx 8920: 5 lines of code, output measurement reporting, higher print speeds, advanced system monitoring, multi-range sequential coding.
- Linx 8940: 5 lines of code, output measurement reporting, high speed applications in demanding environments, advanced system monitoring, multi-range sequential coding.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your printing and date-coding equipment.