APM VBS-3/8 DH-10 Validating Vertical Band Sealer
At a Glance
- High-speed validatable vertical sealing system designed to seal medical pouches
- Precise temperature, speed, and sealing controls
- Front heater On/Off switch for sealing Tyvek
Buy your stand-up pouches and bags from us, and get a discount on this APM band sealer!
Click to enlarge
Medical Vertical Band Sealer Validates Temperature, Speed, and Pressure
The APM VBS-3/8 DH-10 validating vertical rotary band sealer is designed for medical pouches. This bag sealer generates high-quality, hermetic, validatable seals at speeds up to 60 feet per minute.
- Individual heating assemblies can be regulated with quad digital temperature controls to maintain consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals
- Dual-element thermocouples, each with two junctions; one for temperature controller and one for temperature verification, ports supplied
- Heat can be generated from rear and front heaters or one set only as required using a simple on/off switch
- Constructed of anodized aluminum with stainless steel shafts, covers, and hardware to assure longevity
- Hard chrome-plated sealing bars followed by nickel plated cooling bars allow for maximum wear resistance
- Temperature, speed, and pressure can be validated
- Dual 5" long heating zones (10" total) and dual 5" long cooling zones (10" total) seals heavier films at high production rates
- Sealing temperatures up to 450F
- Extra sealing capacity allows speeds up to 720" per minute (60 fpm)
- Constant secure seals of 3/8" or 1/4" wide
- Quick changeover of Teflon bands with instant pressure release with bands placed in open position
- Uniform pressure on all sealing and cooling surfaces creates consistent quality validatable seals
- Gauges are easy to read and highly visible
- Mounted on heavy-duty adjustable stand with crank-handle height adjustment of sealing head
- Standard vertical model can be adapted to operate in a horizontal position as an option
- Unit can also be positioned over existing lower carry conveyor
- USDA approved
- Embossing coder for product marking
Supported Bag Materials
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 1250 watts, 10 amps, 60 cycle
- Air: Self contained compressed air, no external air required
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your bag sealing equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac