APM VBS-3/8 DH-10 Heavy-Duty Vertical Band Sealer
At a Glance
- Heavy-duty band sealer for tough bag materials
- Designed with two 5-inch heating sections and two 5-inch cooling sections
- Dual temperature controls assure quality hermetic seals
Buy your stand-up pouches and bags from us, and get a discount on this APM band sealer!
Click to enlarge
Heavy-Duty Vertical Band Sealer for Tough Bag Materials
The APM VBS-3/8 DH-10 heavy-duty band sealer is designed with two 5" heating sections (10" total) and two 5" cooling sections (10" total) for excellence in sealing pouch and bag materials that acan be challenging to seal.
- Speeds up to 45' per minute with constant secure seals of 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8" wide
- With no bag top trimmer
- Dual temperature controls maintain consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals
- Heat is generated from front and rear heaters or one set only as required using a simple on/off switch
- Individual heating assemblies can be regulated because of dual controls
- Designed with two 5" heating sections (10" total) and two 5" cooling sections (10" total) for greater flexibility in product sealing of difficult materials
- Sealing temperatures up to 450F
- Seals are achieved through the use of special heavy-duty wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands
- Mounted on a heavy duty floor stand
- Adjustable height sealing assembly with crank-handle
- Can be positioned over existing lower support conveyor
- Chassis sealing assembly construction of stainless steel shafting throughout and anodized aluminum assuring longevity of use
- Chrome-plated sealing assemblies reduces wear
- USDA approved
Supported Bag Materials
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 10 amps, 60 cycle
- Air: No compressed air required
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your bag sealing equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac