APM VCBS-1/4 Dual Head Vertical Band Sealer
At a Glance
- Designed for big-box retail bags that require one seal above the carry handle and one below it
- Support conveyor carries the bag through both seal heads
- 6 inch x 5 foot interfaced variable speed support conveyor
Buy your stand-up pouches and bags from us, and get a discount on this APM band sealer!
Click to enlarge
Two Sealing Heads to Seal Above and Below the Bag Handle
The APM VCBS-1/4 dual head vertical rotary band sealing system is designed for big-box retail bags that require two seals; one above the bag's carry handle and one below it. The support conveyor carries the bag through both seal heads in one operation.
- 6"W x 5'L interfaced variable speed support conveyor with fully adjustable stainless steel guide rails
- Adjustable height sealing assembly floor stand with crank handle
- Variable speeds up to 540 inches per minute (45 fpm)
- Ultra-quiet gear motor
- Special heavy-duty wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands produce quality 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8" seals
- Digital temperature control with PID Autotune maintains consistent heat and assures consistently hermetic seals
- 5" long heating zone and 5" long cooling zone provides flexibility in sealing of difficult materials
- Sealing temperatures up to 500F
- Hard chrome-plated sealing bars followed by nickel-plated cooling bars provide maximum wear resistance
- USDA approved
- Infeed conveyor supports heavy or bulky packages for final seal and trim
- Optional one or two line embossing coder for product marking
- Casters for easy positioning
Supported Bag Materials
- Poly-coated paper materials
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 10 amps, 60 cycle
- Air: No compressed air required
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your bag sealing equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac