APM VCBSDM-1/8 TX Vertical Conveyorized Band Sealer with Trimmer
At a Glance
- Specifically designed to seal extremely close to the product
- TX model sealers have scrap removal system trims and sucks away the scrap
- 6 inch x 5 foot interfaced variable-speed support conveyor
Buy your stand-up pouches and bags from us, and get a discount on this APM band sealer!
Click to enlarge
Heavy-Duty Band Sealer with Trimmer for Products Over 1 Pound
The APM VCBS-1/8 TX vertical conveyorized band sealer is the industry standard for reliably sealing just about any bagged product in all kinds of bag materials. The VCBS TX series has a bag top trimmer and scrap removal system. The synchonized support conveyor carries products over 1 pound through the seal head assembly.
- 6"W x 5'L interfaced variable speed support conveyor with fully adjustable stainless steel guide rails
- Adjustable height sealing assembly floor stand with crank handle
- Vacuum system for trim scrap removal
- Smokeless and odorless sealing and trimming
- Variable speeds up to 540 inches per minute (45 fpm)
- Ultra-quiet gear motor
- Special heavy duty wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands produce quality 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8" seals
- Digital temperature control with PID Autotune maintains consistent heat and assures consistently hermetic seals
- 5" long heating zone and 5" long cooling zone provides flexibility in sealing of difficult materials
- Sealing temperatures up to 500F
- Hard chrome-plated sealing bars followed by nickel-plated cooling bars provide maximum wear resistance
- USDA approved
- One or two line embossing coder for product marking
- Casters for easy positioning (shown)
- Infeed conveyor support heavy or bulky packages for final seal and trim
Supported Bag Materials
- Poly-coated paper materials
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 10 amps, 60 cycle
- Air: No compressed air required
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your bag sealing equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac