Two 5" Heating Sections and Two 5" Cooling Sections for Sealing Difficult Materials
The APM VCBS-3/8-DH vertical conveyorized band sealer is designed with two 5" heating sections (10" total) and two 5" cooling sections (10" total) for greater flexibility in product sealing of difficult materials with temperatures up to 450 degrees +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit.
The synchonized support conveyor carries products over 1 pound through the seal head assembly.
System available mounted on 4' high adjustable floor stand, to complement your existing conveyor equipment. The VCBS-3/8-DH could be positioned over it and adjusting the variable speed drive to match the conveyor.
- Dual temperature controls with PID Autotune maintain consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals.
- Individual heating assemblies can be regulated because of dual controls.
- 6"W x 5'L interfaced variable speed support conveyor with fully adjustable stainless steel guide rails.
- Adjustable height sealing assembly floor stand with crank handle.
- Variable speeds up to 660 inches per minute (55 fpm).
- Ultra-quiet gear motor.
- Special heavy-duty wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands produce quality 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8" seals.
- Digital temperature control with PID Autotune maintains consistent heat and assures consistently hermetic seals.
- Two 5" long heating section and two 5" long cooling sections provides flexibility in sealing of difficult materials.
- Sealing temperatures up to 450F.
- Hard chrome-plated sealing bars followed by nickel-plated cooling bars provide maximum wear resistance.
- USDA approved.
- 7/8" wide seal
- Front heater on/off switch for Tyvek pouches
- Roller infeed conveyor for easy product loading
- Embossing coder or hot ink printer for product marking
- Casters for easy positioning
- 220 Volt electrical
Supported Bag Materials
- Poly-coated paper materials
- Electrical: 110 VAC, Single phase, 60 cycle, 1200 watts
- Air: No compressed air required
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your bag sealing equipment.