Full Servo Control Carton Forming, Loading, Sealing
The Bartelt IMC servo driven horizontal, intermittent-motion cartoning system is ideal for cartoning food and consumer goods, as well as pharmaceuticals, tobacco and many other products.
A multi-head rotary carton feeder, servo-driven product inserter and servo rotary flap tuckers provide excellent control at rates up to 60 cycles per minute.
This heavy-duty cartoner stands out for its operational flexibility. This machine can run many different carton shapes, and a full range of product sizes – for bags, pouches, trays, flow-wraps, and a variety of loose or stacked products.
An open-frame design provides access for easy cleaning, and excellent product visibility.
Servo technology enables fast simple changeovers to adjust carton sizes as well as changing from flap gluing to flap tucking.
Features and Benefits
- Modular stainless steel open frame design
- Carton magazine to supply rotary feeder
- Servo-driven, two-head rotary carton set up
- Servo-driven product inserter
- Product/carton tooling
- No product/no carton, no carton/no load
- Carton end flap detection for both minor and major
- Air operated top rail
- Servo rotary flap tuckers
- Pneumatic Compression closure
- Carton discharge
- Low profile guarding system with safety interlocks doors
- Rockwell motion control package
- Rockwell color touch screen operating panel
- All-servo design
- Low maintenance
- Modular – easy to upgrade
- Speeds up to 120 cartons per minute, depending on machine pitch and application
- Single-packs and multi-packs
- Runs a variety of carton sizes and styles
- Quick and repeatable size changeover
- Ergonomically designed
- Folded and pre-glued cartons are manually placed into the horizontal powered carton magazine
- Carton blanks are intermittently removed from the bottom of the magazine using a servo driven two head rotary carton feeder featuring multiple vacuum cups mounted on spindles
- The carton is placed in an open position between the carton transport lugs and transported to the product loading station
- Photo eyes detect carton presence
- Products previously placed into the buckets of the in-feed conveyor are side transferred into the carton by the intermittent motion product inserter
- Transfer conveyor funnel provides the final positioning of the product during the loading stroke
- After the product has been loaded into the carton, the carton is closed, (glue or tuck) and discharged
- Carton coding –inkjet, laser, thermal transfer
- Open flap detect
- Product conditioner
- Product transfer
- Servo adjustable in-feed
- Drop gate combiner
- Integration of checkweigher
- Integration of glue system
- Home and personal care, for example: Soap, wet wipes, bandages, saline solutions etc.
- Consumer goods
- Tobacco products
- Food products
| ||Length ||Width ||Depth |
|Min ||2"/ 51mm ||0.625" / 16mm ||3.25" / 83mm |
|Max ||13.5"/ 343mm ||6" / 152mm ||12" / 305mm |
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your cartoning equipment.