Roach SD60 Skewed Wheel Diverter
At a Glance
- Divert products at 30°, 45° or 90° angles
- Heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings
- 50 lb per foot capacity
- Belts: 1/4" dia. round polyurethane.
- Drive Wheels: 2-1/2" O.D. x 3/4" face polyurethane, quantity as required, driven by 1/4" dia. polyurethane belts.
- Drive Shaft: 1-3/16" dia.
- Air Cylinder: Double action.
- Air Controls: Single solenoid valve. (60-80) PSI required.
- Frame Assembly: Designed to mount into 196LR, 796CALR and 196LS line shaft driven conveyor.
- Diversion Angle: 30°, 45° and 90°. Guard rails on take-away spur conveyor may be required at various angles.
- Rate: Up to 60 sorts per minute.
- Bearings: Heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Speed: 60-180 FPM, constant. Other speeds available.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
- Capacity: 50 lbs. per ft.; maximum unit load not to exceed 150 lbs.
- Speed: Unit speed may be increased from 120 to 250 FPM, constant speed (specify).
- Motors: Available in TEFC, explosion proof, dirty duty, 115/230/1, 575/3, etc.
- Slave Driven: Driven by drive shaft on 196LS line shaft conveyor or by return direction of belt on belt driven live roller conveyor.
- Electrical Controls: Designed per application.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your conveyors.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac