Accurately Weigh Count Parts Directly into Roll Bags
The Accu-Scale 220 is a simple, highly sensitive system that accurately weigh-counts small parts. Designed for use with the Autobag AB 180 bagger, the Accu-Scale 220 provides a complete weigh-count packaging operation.
Utilizing the very latest technology, the Autobag Accu-Scale 220 is capable of detecting and counting product as light as 1/10 of a gram in weight. Simply place a sample of the product to be counted into the tray and the scale virtually programs itself to count the product accurately. As more products are added, the new weight is instantly measured and the piece count is displayed. Once the desired amount is reached, a foot-pedal-operated flip-tray automatically dispenses each batch into a pre-opened Autobag plastic bag.
Automated Packaging Systems also manufactures thermal transfer bag printers and air pillow void-fill systems.
- Ideal for products that tangle or do not flow easily.
- Quick to set-up and easy to operate.
- Able to count bulk product from 1/10th of a gram up to 5 pounds in weight.
- Simple programming of scale touch screen allows changeover from product to product to be instantaneous.
- Ideal system for product flexibility - small, lightweight and heavier parts can be batched utilizing the automatic sensitivity control.
- Multi-batch capability for large product applications that exceed the volume of the flip-tray for flexibility.
- Compact design to maximize floor space usage.
- Automotive & appliance parts
- Electrical & electronic parts
- Plumbing & heating products
- Jewelry & novelty items
- Disposable health care items
- Hardware & DIY
- Fastners & connectors
- Hobby & craft
- Small parts
- Cosmetics & beauty aids
Features of the Accu-Scale 220
- Accurate weigh scale - overall sensitivity exceeds 0.1 gram (.003 oz).
- Microprocessor controlled for fast set-up and changeover.
- Large stainless steel load tray with a capacity for up to 1.5 cubic feet of bulk product.
- Self-adjusting scale sensitivity to assist in accuracy for part to part weight variations.
- Batch weigh-counting to predetermined quantities.
- Works with Autobag AB series baggers to assist in the weigh-counting of a wide variety of products.
- Touch Screen for ease of use.
- Range of infeed funnels
- Remote mounting kit for AB 180 AutoTouch Control Screen
- Spare parts kits
Weighing Capacity: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
- Weighing Resolution: 0.003 oz (0.1 g)
- Electrical: 110/120 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Air: Dry filtered - 80 PSI (5.5 bar) 0.5 CFM (0.0002 CMS)
- Dimensions: 36"W x 32"D x 48"H (91cm x 81cm x 122cm)
- Weight: 152 lbs (69 kg)