Weigh and Bag 45 Batches per Minute
Capable of weigh-counting at speeds up to 45 batches per minute, this vibratory linear pan-feed and weigh-count system was designed to be simple, dependable and flexible, ensuring maximum uptime and high-accuracy packaging.
When used with the Autobag AB 180 bagger or Autobag AB 255 bagger, a bulk supply of product is driven through a series of part-separating drive pans via vibration. Initially all flow control gates are open to allow 90 to 95% of the final weighment to be accumulated efficiently. When this pre-set weight is achieved the gates close, allowing only a single-flow to dribble feed into the batch until the final weight is achieved. The batch of product is then funneled to a pre-opened bag, sealed and dispensed while another bag is presented for loading.
Utilizing the latest technology, the Autobag Linear Weigh Scale can weigh-count batches from 1 ounce to 8 pounds. The system is available in single head to four head configurations based on required system speeds, with one to three pans for required product separation.
Automated Packaging Systems also manufactures thermal transfer bag printers and air pillow void-fill systems.
- Quick to set-up, easy to operate, reliable and fast.
- The combined Linear Weigh Scale and AB 255 bagger configuration has a small footprint.
- Excellent accuracy-to-speed ratio for increased productivity.
- Available in stainless steel construction for a multitude of clean or washdown applications.
- Fully automatic, reducing labor costs and increasing productivity up to 5 times the speed of hand load.
- Built-in supply hopper, product level detection, and dribble-feed combine to provide accuracy and productivity.
- Automotive & replacement parts
- Electrical & electronic parts
- Plumbing & heating parts
- Hobby & craft pieces
- Cosmetics & beauty aids
- Fasteners & connectors
- Candy, IQF chicken & seafood
- Hardware items
- Jewelry & novelty items
- Disposable health care items
Features of the Linear Weigh Scale
- Integrates with Autobag high-speed baggers and conveyors to automatically separate, weigh-count, and dispense a bulk supply of product into individual bags.
- Extremely accurate, reliable weigh cell that detects parts as light as 0.3 grams.
- Product flow-sensors between feed pans automatically maintain feed rates for optimal accuracy and batches per minute.
- Fully automatic 5 cubic foot supply hopper with product level control for the most effective single product flow for speed and accuracy.
- Available in single lane or multiple lane configurations
- Available in stainless steel
- Feed pan and funnel liners for friction control and sound deadening
- Range of infeed funnels
- Remote mounting kit for AutoTouch control screen
- Overcount discharge chutes for accuracy and quality control
- Lift conveyors and pivot feeders to transition product into supply hopper
- Electrical: 120 VAC; 60 cycle, SPH
- Air: 2 CFM/60 psi of clean, dry air
- Dimensions: 52"W x 61"D x 76"H (132cm x 155cm x 193cm)
- Weight: 500 lbs. (227 kg) Stand Alone System