Econoseal T-System Tray Former
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Econoseal T-System Tray Former and see the Pro Pac difference.
The Econoseal T-System is comprised of a tray former (Econolock or Econoform), a flighted conveyor, and a Reverse Tri Seal or Straight Line Closer. It will form corner glue, corner lock, or simplex style locking trays with a hinged cover, place them on a belt conveyor for loading, and seal them using hot melt glue at speeds of up to 25 per minute.
- 1. Flat blank is automatically pulled from a supply magazine with vacuum cups.
- 2. Flat blank is feed forward to forming area via a set of feed fingers.
- 3. A mandril plunges the blank through a tooling cavity where it is corner glued, corner locked or folded over.
- 4. The completed formed tray is discharged straight down on to a variable speed, continuous motion, flighted conveyor.
- 5. The standard machine has 6 feet (1830mm) of load area for an operator or robot to load product in to the formed trays.
- 6. The loaded tray is transferred 90 degrees in to the Reverse Triseal or Straight Line Closer where the tray is sealed with hot melt glue and discharged from the machine.
- Up to 25 cartons per minute
- Econolock or Econoform tray former
- Sanitary construction (essentially stainless steel)
- Glue sealing, corner lock, and simplex style trays
- Intermittent or continuous throughput settings
- PLC controls
- 6 feet (1830mm) of product load area
- Paperboard or corrugated
- Extended or reduced sized cartons outside the standard range
- Adjustable magazine
- Extended conveyor length
- Intermittent Motion drive for conveyor
- Deboss, Ink and hot leaf coding system
- 3 light beacon
- 5' extended carton magazine
- CE guarding
Carton Size Range
- Min: 4" x 3" x 1" (102 x 76 x 25mm)
- Max: 9" x 7" x 3" (229 x 178 x 76mm)
- Electrical: 220 volts, 50/60 Hz, Single phase
- Air: 80 psi (5.5 bar),
approximately 7.8 CFM, 41.6 SCFM (220.5 Liters/min)
- Weight:Approximately 1,200 lbs (545 kg)