The Econoseal T-System is comprised of a tray former (Econolock or Econoform), a flighted conveyor, and a Reverse Tri Seal or Straight Line Closer. It will form corner glue, corner lock, or simplex style locking trays with a hinged cover, place them on a belt conveyor for loading, and seal them using hot melt glue at speeds of up to 25 per minute.
- Speed: Up to 25 cartons per minute
- Econolock or Econoform tray former
- 6 feet (1830mm) of product load area
- Automatic 90 degree transfer into Reverse Triseal (hot melt glue) cover closer
Carton Size Range
- Min: 4" x 3" x 1" (102 x 76 x 25mm)
- Max: 9" x 7" x 3" (229 x 178 x 76mm)
- Hand crank lateral adjustment reduces carton changeover to minutes
- Deboss, ink, and hot leaf coding systems with automatic cycle option
- Intermittent motion conveyor to facilitate product loading.
- Electrical: 220 volts, 50/60 Hz, Single phase
- Air: 80 psi (5.5 bar),
approximately 7.8 CFM, 41.6 SCFM (220.5 Liters/min)
- Weight:Approximately 1,200 lbs (545 kg)