Arpac HCF48 Intermittent-Motion Horizontal Shrink Wrapper
Intermittent-Motion Bottom Seal Shrink Wrapping System
The HCF Series intermittent motion horizontal shrink wrapper is ideal for overwrapping large industrial products where full enclosure is required. Reaching speeds up to 15 packages per minute, the HCF Series wrapper operates on-demand as product is placed on the infeed conveyor. Product is then conveyed through a film forming head which engulfs the product in film while creating a bottom overlap seal along the length of the product.
A set of seal bars then creates a cross seal. An optional bottom seal produces positive thermal seal.
The HCF Series is available with a variety of optional infeeds to accommodate a wide range of product sizes. An optional HVP4/488 stand-alone shrink tunnel completes the system.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for high durability and around-the-clock operation
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision and strength
- Steel-It paint provides a scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller with ARPAC standard operator interface stores up to 16 product parameters
- Digital controls ensure fast and accurate setup of conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings when changing product size and film
- Self-tracking conveyor belts
- Side mounted dual roll film cradle for easy loading and quick changeovers
- Interchangeable film former system
- Powered variable speed pinch roll film feed system for positive film feed
- NEMA 12 main electrical cabinet and controls
- Adjustable leveling legs
- 1HP variable speed conveyor drive motor
- Plasma coated hot knife seal bar
- Film rack and electrical box can be placed on either side of the machine
- Film forming plow
- Adjustable product infeed side guides
- Quick-change seal jaws
- Seal jaw obstruction sensors
- Accumulation conveyor
- Additional plows
- Customizable infeeds and product handling solutions
- HVP4/488 solid belt shrink tunnel
- Random pneumatic hole punch
- Thermal bottom lap seal
- Mesh Belt Shrink Tunnel (12" x 22" x 60" Opening)
- Mesh Belt Shrink Tunnel (16" x 30" x 90" Opening)
- Ceiling tiles
- Pizza boxes
- Rubber mats
- Width (across machine): Up to 38"
- Length (flow direction): 8" and up
- Height Range: Up to 19"
- Roll Diameter: Up to 20"
- Roll Width: Up to 48"
- Type: Polyethylene, Polyolefin, PVC
- Clear or randomly printed film
- Center fold
- Speed: Up to 15 packages per minute
- Electrical: 480 VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, 7 A
- Air: 60-80 psi, up to 5 SCFM
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac