Protect Your Food Products with Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP)
Starview AITS tray sealers are designed and competitively priced for fresh counter packaging, with clear or printed film to a preformed tray for food manufacturing companies, catering, grocery stores, etc.
The AITS/MAP-1215 machines produce sealed packages with a modified atmosphere.
The AITS Series is ideal for medium production. This series machines can adapt to seal for a wide range of product tray sizes by simply changing the tooling.
These machines trim the film to the profile of the tray and automatically rewind the scrap web. The AITS Series sealers will provide years of dependable performance with a minimum of maintenance.
Advantages & Benefits
- A wide range of standard and custom features available to match customer requirements.
- Automatic tray conveyor system and optional tray feeder to reduce labor and increase machine production rates.
- Uses quick-change anodized aluminum tooling.
- Extend shelf life with modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) capability.
- Convenient touch panel controls for operator convenience, accessibility and process repeatability.
- Automatic film feed, seal & trim and scrap rewind for clear or random print film.
- Registered print film feed optional.
- Stainless steel wash down construction to allow cleaning in a food handling environment.
- Industry leading design, construction, features and customer support.
- Programmable logic control (Omron).
- - PLC complete with recipe memory for up to 10 programs for quick machine setup.
- Main power/Heater Off/On switch.
- Automatic film feeding.
- Automatic scrap rewinding.
- Operator safety platen guard.
- Interchangeable aluminum sealing fixtures.
- Double acting sealing press.
- Pneumatic system for film sealing and cutting.
- Temperature controller with PID control system and PT100 probe in order to ensure continuous control of the sealing plates temperature.
- Trims film to tray profile with appropriate tooling.
- Vacuum chamber.
- Vacuum & gas timer.
- High volume electric Busch vacuum pump.
- Inert gas injection system.
- In-feed conveyor.
- Finished package unload conveyor, gravity type.
- Air filter, regulator and gauge.
- Anodized aluminum/stainless steel construction for wash down.
- Number of open load stations: 1
- Maximum sealing area: 12.2" x 15.3"
- Maximum tray depth: 3.9"
- Registered film: Optional
- Maximum film width: 18.8"
- Maximum film roll diameter: 9.4"
- Average cycle speed: 1 to 10 cpm
- Electrical: 208-240 Volts / 3 PH / 25 Amps
- Actuator type: Pneumatic
- Heating system: Temperature controlled interchangeable tooling
- Air consumption per cycle: 100 psi
- Vacuum pump: 63 m3/h
- Approximate dimensions: 78"D x 33"W x 61"H
- In-feed conveyor length: 40.3"
- Out-feed conveyor length: 20"
- Working Height: 37"
- Approximate weight: 1,200 lbs
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your tray packaging equipment.