Quickly Package Your Food in This Low-Cost Tray Sealer
Starview MRTS-1418 tray sealing machines are designed and competitively priced for fresh counter packaging, typically a clear or printed film to a preformed tray for food manufacturing companies, catering, grocery stores, delicatessens, etc.
The MRTS Series is ideal for low to medium production. These tray sealing machines can adapt to seal for a wide range of product tray sizes by simply changing the tooling.
Starview MRTS tray sealers trim the film to the profile of the tray and automatically rewind the scrap web.
Extend the shelf life of your food products with optional modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) gas flushing capability.
These tray sealers will provide years of dependable performance with a minimum of maintenance.
Advantages & Benefits
- A wide range of standard and custom features available to match customer requirements.
- Uses quick-change anodized aluminum tooling.
- Efficient two-station design makes the MRTS Series ideal for medium volume production and work-cell manufacturing. Allows operators to load and unload trays in one station while the second station is being sealed, vacuum pulled and gassed (if MAP) and trimmed.
- Color touch screen HMI for the ultimate in operator convenience, accessibility and process repeatability.
- Automatic film feed, seal & trim and scrap rewind for clear or random print film. Registered print film feed optional.
- Stainless steel wash down construction to allow cleaning in a food handling environment.
- Industry leading design, construction, features and customer support.
- Programmable logic control (Omron).
- - Intelligent system that allows changes or upgrades from a Starview provided memory card.
- - Ethernet connection to PLC and HMI allows remote access by customer from PC, laptop, smartphones and tablet devices to HMI screens and PLC functions, and by Starview for program changes, diagnosis or updates when internet connected. Optional Wi-Fi connection available.
- Color HMI includes:
- - Time and date displayed on all screen pages.
- - System monitoring page. Heating, batch counter and job recipe displayed at a glance.
- - Full Job Recipe storage with memory for up to 100 different recipes.
- - History page with last 200 cycles stored and displayed with time and date stamp.
- - Sealing Timer.
- - Digital temperature controller on screen display in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius with alarms.
- - Manual / Auto mode.
- - Complete manual control of all individual functions for set up.
- - Machine diagnostics with difficulty location.
- - On-screen system errors for troubleshooting.
- - Last 7-days alarms stored and displayed with time and date stamp.
- Main power/Heater Off/On switch.
- Emergency Stop button.
- Automatic film feeding.
- Optional printed and registered film feeder.
- Automatic scrap rewinding.
- Operator safety platen guard.
- Interchangeable aluminum sealing fixtures.
- Quick change tooling feature.
- Pneumatic system for film sealing and cutting.
- Trims film to tray profile with appropriate tooling.
- Air filter, regulator and gauge.
- Anodized aluminum/stainless steel construction for wash down.
- Maximum sealing area: 14" x 18"
- Number of open load stations: 1
- Profile film trim: Standard
- Maximum tray dimensions: 14" x 18"
- Maximum tray depth: 4.0"
- Registered film: Optional
- Maximum film width: 16.5"
- Maximum film roll diameter: 9.5"
- Average cycle speed no MAP: 1 to 6 cpm
- Average cycle speed with MAP: 1 to 4 cpm
- Electrical: 208-230 Volts / 3 PH / 20 Amps
- Heating system: Temperature controlled interchangeable tooling
- Actuator type: Pneumatic
- Supplied air requirement: 100 psi
- Vacuum pump installed: N/A, Standard with MAP
- Approximate dimensions: 41"D x 40"W x 56"H
- Working height: 37"
- Approximate weight: 850 lbs
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your tray packaging equipment.