Reliable, Economic, Compact 3-flap Glue Sealer
The Econoseal Reverse Triseal tray cartoner is a versatile, economic, compact 3-flap glue sealer that is engineered for simplicity, durability, and reliability. The Reverse Triseal accepts all conventional 3-flap style cartons either lock or glue-formed. Hooded cover styles may be handled as an option. This machine is available with cold glue or hot melt sealing.
The Reverse Triseal is designed for reliable operation without the need for extensive operator training.
The hot melt gluing system is designed for coated board and also minimizes compression time required for sealing. This nonpressurized, open pot, dauber glue system eliminates clogging. Electric power is required for the glue pot heaters.
- Speed: Up to 1,800 cartons per hour
- Accepts all conventional 3-flap style cartons either lock or glue-formed
- Cold glue or hot melt sealing
- Reliable operation
- No need for extensive operator training
- glue system eliminates clogging
Carton Size Range
- Min: 3" x .75" x .75" (76 x 19 x 19mm)
- Max: 12" x 12" x 4" (305 x 305 x 102mm)
- Hand crank lateral adjustment reduces carton changeover to minutes
- Air operated delivery chute removes uppermost sealed carton from the compression section and returns it to a convenient working level or to a take-a-away conveyor for case packing
- Deboss, ink and hot leaf coding systems are available for installation on Reverse Triseal equipment to meet your specific requirements
- Choke feeding conveys filled cartons into gluing position, activates auto cycle and starts glue cycle
- Flighted infeed conveys filled cartons to a right angle transfer station where an air activated cylinder positively transfers the carton into the Reverse Triseal where it is glued automatically
- Electrical: 220 volts, 50/60 Hz, Single phase, 2,100 watt hot melt system
- Air: 60 psi (4 bar), approximately .025 cubic feet (.7 liters) per cycle
- Weight: Approximately 300 lbs (140 kg)