LDX-RTB Semi-Automatic Random Case Sealer
The Little David LDX-RTB is a semi-automatic case sealer designed for processing random assortments of case sizes. The LDX-RTB automatically adjusts for the height and width of the case presented to it by an operator. The adjustments can also be fixed in place to process a series of uniform of cases. Cases are top and bottom sealed with 2" or 3" tape using the latest CaseLocker 60 tape cartridges.
Features of the Little David LDX-RTB
- Processes cases between 40% and 80% faster then the competition
- Processes void-filled and overstuffed cases
- Safety locking mechanisms for head and side rails in case sudden loss of air or electric occurs.
- Interchangeable cartridges (top and bottom)
- Flat Exit Pack Table
- Roller Exit Pack Table
- Leg Extensions(3)
- High Speed
- High Mast
- CF-5 Connection Kit
Specifications of the LDX-RTB
- Power Requirements: 110 VAC, 60 Hz, single phase
- Air Requirements: 9 SCFM @ 85 psi
- Operating Speed: Continuous belt drive; Standard: 115' per minute (35.05 m/min). High Speed: 155' per minute (47.25 m/min.)
- Closure Material: Pressure Sensitive Tape
- Weight: 570 lbs. (258 kg.) uncrated
- Case Capacity:
- Length: 6" - infinite
- Width: 5-1/2" - 22"
- Height: 3-1/2" - 24.5". Optional 2-1/2" minimum box height available.