Dual Lane Shrink Bundler for the Health and Beauty Industry
Arpac's 708HBD-32 shrink bundler is designed specifically for today's health and beauty industry.
Ultra-compact in design and economical in price, the 708HBD-32 is capable of shrink wrapping up to 60 bundles per minute in the dual lane configuration. This machine offers the flexibility of running in a dual lane mode for higher output, or in a single lane mode to accommodate wider bundles.
The 708HBD-32 uses motorized pulleys rather than separate drives and chains. This allows for clean, safe operation and a slimmer frame.
- Compact single-frame stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty system for around-the-clock operation
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision and strength
- Right or left-hand mounted infeed and controls
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller
- Arpac operator interface featuring an alphanumeric message display and self-diagnostics
- Simple setup and tool-less changeovers for ease of use and minimal downtime
- Low maintenance conveyor belts do not require tracking adjustments
- Motorized pulleys eliminate chain drives and operate more cleanly, with reduced maintenance cost and less noise
- Single stage right-angle infeed conveyor with Intralox belt
- Telescoping tunnel conveyor
- Bridge plate for small product transfer
- Conveyor elevation 35" +2/-0 for easy integration with existing equipment
- Powered film unwind
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
- Low film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be necessary
- Quick-change seal bar with military-type quick disconnect and replaceable plasma coated inserts
- Product hold-down for light products
- Top and bottom film racks accomodate four 14" diameter rolls of film
- Easy to service air cylinders
- Separate pop-up guide and multiple ram stroke programming for multi-row collation
- No lubrication required for clean and easy maintenance
- Levelers for uneven floors
- Beauty products
- Glass bottles
- Spray cans
- Plastic bottles
- Speed: Up to 50 packages per minute
- Electrical: 208, 230 or 460 VAC, 3 Ph, 60Hz
- Air: 80 psi, 8 SCFM
- Width (across machine): 3.5" - 10.5"
- Length (flow direction): .75" to 10"
- Height Range: .5" to 8"
- Roll Diameter: Up to 14"
- Gauge: Up to 3 mil
- Roll Width: Up to 16" (dual roll), 20" (single roll)
- Type: Polyethylene
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink bundling equipment.