Shrink Bundle Large Products Such as Pizza Boxes and Windows
The Apac 105 Series shrink bundlers are designed to handle large stacks of products with a bull's-eye enclosure. An optional side seal mechanism creates packages with a full enclosure for increased product protection during distribution. Typical applications include: stacks of pizza boxes, windows, doors, ceiling tiles, floor mats, wall panels and much more. The 105 SERIES accommodates a maximum film width of 89".
Stacks of product proceed via an infeed conveyor to the seal area where the stack moves through the film web and the seal frame. Once enveloped with shrink film, the stack automatically stops and the seal closes, forming a film sleeve around the stack. Optional side seals (no trim) are then applied. The stack advances through an integrated shrink tunnel chamber. The bundle exits the shrink tunnel, passing under a turbo cooling system which accelerates the curing of the stack.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision
- Steel-It paint provides scratch resistant surfaces and prevents corrosion
- Handles both "bull's eye" and side seal enclosures
- Oversized to run maximum film width up to 89"
- Integrated dual stage shrink tunnel
- Top and bottom film racks
- Quick product changeovers
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface
- Digital controls for fast and accurate setup
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
- Central point lubrication allows for routine maintenance without stopping production
- Side smoothing rollers
- Extended tunnel for higher product up to 15" (will reduce speed)
- Floor mounted jib crane
- Low tension film feed
- Manual or automatic adjustment for side seal
- NEMA 4X
- Product centering device
- Product hold down
- Side seal no trim
- Side seal with trim
- System bypass
- Ceiling tiles
- Fluorescent lighting fixtures
- Paper products
- Pizza boxes
- Shower doors
- Stock boxes
- Speed: From 3 to 20 bundles per minute, depending on product length or height Electrical Power Requirements: 460 VAC, 3 Ph, 60Hz Compressed Air Requirements: 80 psi, 15 SCFM
- Width (across machine): 16" to 72"
- Length (flow direction): 10" to 108"
- Height Range: 2" to 11"
- Roll Diameter: Up to 14"
- Gauge: Up to 3 mil
- Type: Low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Clear or randomly printed
- Core: Up to 3"