Shrink Bundle Large Products Such as Pizza Boxes and Windows
Arpac 125 shrink bundlers are designed to handle large stacks of products with a bull's-eye enclosure. An optional side seal mechanism creates packages with a full enclosure for increased product protection during distribution.
Typical applications include: stacks of pizza boxes, windows, doors, ceiling tiles, floor mats, wall panels and much more.
The system operation begins when product is delivered onto the infeed conveyor. Product is conveyed and transferred through the film. The correct amount of film is released which surrounds the product, the seal bars are closed, and the film is cut and sealed. After the film is sealed, product is passed onto the customer conveyor.
Construction and Safety
- All conveyors sprocket driven eliminating tracking requirements
- Heavy-duty formed steel frame
- Air control system with filter-regulator, lubricator, and plug-in pneumatic valves
- Central lubrication manifold with nylon tubing
- Vertically integrated manufacturing process and expert craftsmanship
- Working areas guarded with clear polycarbonate hinged doors and electrical interlocks
- Frame and components laser cut ensuring the machine is manufactured and assembled to the tightest tolerances and highest precision
Innovative Film Feed System
- Top and bottom film racks accommodating a total of four 14″ diameter rolls of film
- Power driven pinch roller film feed controlled by low inertia film dancers
- Tool-less film supply roll core chucks
- Extended table top infeed conveyor
- Resistive type heating elements
- Quick-change single element seal bar with military type quick disconnect
- Bottom mounted seal bar for operator safety
- High capacity, progressive damping absorbers on seal frame
- Seal bar obstruction sensor
- Enclosure around sealing zone with interlocked switches
- Speed: From 3 to 20 bundles per minute, depending on product length or height
- Electrical Power Requirements: 460 VAC, 3 Ph, 60Hz
- Compressed Air Requirements: 80 psi, 15 SCFM
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink bundling equipment.