Right-Angle Intermittent Motion for Health and Beauty Products
The right-angle intermittent motion Arpac 708HB Series shrink bundler is designed specifically for today's pharmaceutical, health and beauty industry. Ultra-compact in design and economical in price, the 708HB bundler is capable of shrink wrapping up to 25 bundles per minute, depending on product specifications. For faster output, this system is available with dual lanes to run up to 50 bundles per minute.
Constructed of stainless steel, the 708HB Series frame is designed for clean operating environments.
Its telescoping tunnel conveyor is designed for fast change of product dead plates and for even transfer of small product from dead plate into the tunnel.
The 708HB Series handles a variety of multipack configurations thanks to multi row collation capabilities and offers a wide range of standard and customized infeeds.
- Compact single-frame stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty system for around-the-clockoperation
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision and strength
- Right or left-hand mounted infeedand controls
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller
- Allen-Bradley PV-600 operator interface featuring an alphanumeric message display and self-diagnostics
- Simple setup and tool-less changeoversfor ease of use and minimal downtime
- Low maintenance conveyor belts do notrequire tracking adjustments
- Single stage right-angle infeed conveyorwith Intralox belt
- Telescoping tunnel conveyor belt
- Bridge plate for small product transfer
- Conveyor elevation 35" +2/-0 for easy integration with existing equipment
- Powered film unwind
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
- Low film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be necessary
- Quick-change seal bar with military-type quick disconnect and replaceable plasma coated inserts
- Product hold-down for light products
- Top and bottom film racks accomodate four 14" diameter rolls of film
- Easy to service air cylinders
- Separate pop-up guide and multiple ram stroke programming for multi-row collation
- No lubrication required for clean and easy maintenance
- Levelers for uneven floors
- Beauty products
- Glass Bottles
- Plastic Bottles
- Spray cans
- Speed: Up to 25 packages per minute
- Electrical: 208, 230 or 460 VAC, 3 Ph, 60Hz
- Air: 80 psi, up to 5 SCFM
- Width (across machine): .75" to 11"
- Length (flow direction): .75" to 11.5"
- Height Range: .5" to 8"
Product Range Specifications
- .75" - 9.5"
- .75" - 11.5"
- .5" - 8"
- 3.5" - 11"
- .75" - 10"
- .5" - 8"
- Roll Diameter: Up to 14"
- Gauge: Up to 3 mil
- Roll Width: Up to 15"
- Type: Polyethylene