Shrink Bundle Multi-Packs of Dairy Products
The Arpac AGR Series shrink bundler is specifically designed and built for dairy and food processing. This compact, right-angle shrink bundling system collates and over-wraps multiple arrangements of scrounds, rounds, squares, pints, quarts, cans and other food containers in a single or dual lane configuration.
Ideal for washdown environments, this single frame, heavy-duty stainless steel system, with NEMA 4X electrical cabinets and controls, is designed and built in compliance with food industry standards. Smooth product transfer and product stability is ensured with a product transfer bridge and product hold down feature.
The Arpac AGR Series shrink bundler is manufactured in the USA in accordance with Arpac's Lean Manufacturing Process (AM2) to ensure quality, performance and value.
- Low profile, compact, single frame construction designed for around-the-clock operation
- Heavy-duty structural stainless steel frame for wash down environments
- Stainless steel mesh guarding with safety switches
- Independently driven film feed rollers with easy threading feature
- Dual roll top and bottom film cradles
- Central point lubrication (nylon lines) simplifies preventative maintenance
- Allen-Bradley MicroLogix PLC
- Allen-Bradley PanelView 600 Plus operator interface with color touch-screen with message display and self-diagnostics
- NEMA 4X electrical controls and cabinets
- Low film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be necessary
- Independently driven (AC VFD) conveyor belts
- Servo driven main ram
- High precision heavy duty seal frame with seal bar safety sensor
- Quick change seal bar with coated seal inserts
- Product hold-down for light products
- Transfer bridge plate for smooth product transition through seal gap
- Easy access pullout heater elements
- Heavy insulated high velocity shrink tunnel
- High temperature plastic, sprocket driven tunnel belt
- Cooling section at tunnel exit for immediate product handling
- Levelers for uneven floors
- Operator manual with maintenance, safety and operating procedures
Example Ice Cream Products
- Plastic tubs
- Aseptic products
- Speed: Up to 25 packages per minute
- Electrical: 460 or 240 VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, 39 Amp
- Air: 80 psi, 10 SCFM
- Roll Diameter: Up to 14"
- Gauge: 1.5 to 3 mil
- Roll Width: Up to 27"
- Type: Low density polyethylene (LDPE), Polyethylene
- Single-wound film roll
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink bundling equipment.