Tamper Evident Band Applicator with Speeds Up to 400 CPM
Axon EZ-100HSX tamper evident band applicators bring an excellent value for application speeds up to 400 cpm.
EZ-100HSX applicators are single purpose machines designed to apply tamper evident bands to containers. As single purpose machines, they are simple to operate, value priced and change parts are a true bargain.
Axon EZ-100HSX applicators are available with single-head and dual-head configurations. Dual-head models offer redundant production capacity which increases uptime during film reel changes or tamper band changeovers. Both single and dual head models are fully automatic, and designed with minimal moving parts for high reliability and low maintenance requirements.
The Axon EZ-100HSX can be easily integrated with existing lines, or we can provide a complete system including applicator, conveyor, and heat shrink tunnel.
Features & Benefits
- Fully automatic - Tamper evident band application process is fully-automated and recipe driven.
- Size range flexibility - Closure diameter cross-sections range from 0.79" (20mm) to 1.69" (43mm).
- Simple to operate, easy to maintain - Machine design minimizes use of moving parts which reduces complexity for both operators and maintenance personnel.
- Fast, tool-less size changeovers - Size changeovers can be completed in five minutes or less.
- Guillotine style cutter - Simple, durable and dependable two-blade cutting system delivers consistent, clean cuts with long blade life.
- Modular head design - Single head applicator can be easily upgraded to a dual heads for increased production speeds.
- Cut-Push-Form System - Tamper bands are cut and then pushed into a forming tube prior to application by the trailing tamper band. This approach enables steady state speeds up to 400 cpm.
- Static Reduction - Mitigates static build-up and increases uptime.
- Cutting system - Guillotine knife mechanism provides a clean and precise cut for a high-quality finish, it's also simple to maintain.
- Touch screen HMI - Makes operating as easy as the touch of a button.
- Left or right-hand orientation - Run either left or right-hand operations to fit your packaging line.
- Small footprint - Conserve valuable floor space with this 17" wide x 52" deep machine.
- No lubrication required - Maintenance of our neck band machines are simplified with no lubrication required.
- PMMI certified training - Operator training provided by a PMMI Certified Technician.
- Print registration - Fiber optic sensor reads film registration marks so the PLC can calculate cut lengths to assure sleeve length accuracy.
- Vertical perforator - Adds perforations to enhance ease of opening.
- Band positioning - Belt system assures correct placement of tamper bands during application process.
- Low film alarm - Automatically detects low film levels and alerts operator.
- Product spacers - Precisely separate containers at the infeed to assure smooth production.
- Inspection rejection system – Detects high band, low band, and no band.
- Infeed timing screws - Required for multi-packs and certain container geometries.
- Spare parts kit - Recommended start-up parts inventory.
|1 Head Speed ||Up to 400 cpm |
|Film Layflat Range ||35 mm - 72 mm (1.38" - 2.83") |
|Closure Diameter ||20 mm - 43 mm (0.79" - 1.69") |
|Applied Film Materials ||PVC, PETG, OPS, PLA |
|Film Thickness ||50 - 70 microns (2.0 - 3.0 mil) |
|Power ||220V, Single ph |
|Air ||80 psi, 3 cfm |
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink sleeve equipment.