Axon HydroTech TB Washdown Tamper Band Applicator
At a Glance
- Tamper band application at speeds up to 300 cpm
- Applies tamper bands to round, and non-round containers up to 7.4in diameter
- Tool-less changeovers require less than 10 minutes
Buy your shrink sleeves from us, and get a discount on this Axon shrink sleeve applicator!
Click to enlarge
Tamper Evident Band Applicator with Speeds Up to 300 CPM
Axon HydroTech tamper evident band applicator is designed to operate in ice cream production environments. HydroTech applicators provide dependable steady state operation at speeds of up to 300 containers per minute. These tamper band applicators are capable of applying tamper bands to round, and non-round containers up to 7.4" in diameter.
Hydrotech tamper band applicators are mandrel style machines that use food grade servo motion control to deliver consistent, repeatable performance. Container changeovers are tool-less and require less than 10 minutes depending upon product sizes and shapes.
Features & Benefits
- Size range flexibility - Container diameters from 1.4" (35mm) to 7.4" (187mm).
- Fast, tool-less size changeovers – Size changeovers can be completed in less than 10 minutes depending upon container size and shapes.
- Servo motion control - Dedicated servo drives for the film feeding and cutting assemblies deliver fast and accurate film delivery.
- Independent servo controlled film ejector rollers – Improves application efficiency.
- Front-load retractable film unwind station - Space saving design incorporates integrated splice table, film accumulation trough, and low film alarm.
- Intuitive, industry standard PackML programming & HMI user interfaces - Consistent terminology, consistent screen displays and standardized program structures enhance ease of operation and maintenance.
- Electronic height adjustment - Push-button system eliminates manual hand-crank height adjustments.
- Dynamic speed control - Enables the machine to automatically increase or decrease speeds based on line conditions.
- Print registration - Fiber optic sensor reads film registration marks so the PLC can calculate cut lengths to assure sleeve length accuracy.
- Vertical perforator - Add perforations to enhance ease of opening.
- Servo product spacers - Precisely separate containers at the infeed to assure smooth production.
- Spare parts kit - Recommended start-up parts inventory.
- Shrink system - Clean, space saving design with quick change heating unit.
- Servo-controlled band positioning system - Supports TE band on tapered containers.
|Speed ||Up to 300 cpm |
|Film Layflat Range ||60 mm - 300 mm (2.36" - 11.81") |
|Container Diameter ||35 mm - 187 mm (1.4" - 7.4") |
|Applied Film Materials ||PVC, PETG, OPS, PLA |
|Film Thickness ||50 - 70 microns (2.0 - 3.0 mil) |
|Language Support ||English and Spanish standard, other languages optional |
|Controls ||Allen Bradley |
|HMI ||10" Allen Bradley PanelView |
|Servos ||Allen Bradley |
|Electrical Enclosure ||NEMA 4X |
|Machine Frame ||304 stainless steel |
|Power ||480V 3ph standard, 230V 3ph optional |
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink sleeve equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac