Single and Dual-Head Configurations Capable of Speeds Up to 300 CPM
Axon EZ-Standard applicators are the low to mid-speed, value priced applicators of multi-pack, shrink sleeve label, and tamper band systems. EZ-Standard includes a series of four models that accommodate film widths up to 300 mm (11.8"): EZ-100, EZ-130, EZ-200, EZ-300.
Axon EZ-Standard models are offered with single-head and dual-head configurations, and are capable of steady-state production speeds from 140 to 300 cpm depending upon container size.
EZ-Standard applicators are vacuum style machines that deliver fast, tool-less five-minute size changeovers and consistent, repeatable performance.
Features & Benefits
- Fully automatic - Application process is fully automated, recipe driven and a touch screen HMI makes operation simple.
- Size range flexibility - Container diameters or multi-pack cross-sections range from 0.8" (20 mm) to 7.3" (187 mm). Larger sizes are compatible with EZ-Wide applicators.
- Simple to operate, easy to maintain - Machine design minimizes use of moving parts which reduces complexity for both operators and maintenance personnel.
- Fast, tool-less size changeovers - Size changeovers can be completed in five minutes or less.
- Guillotine style cutter - Simple, durable and dependable two-blade cutting system delivers consistent, clean cuts.
- Long blade life - Under normal operating conditions EZStandard cutting blades can be used for up to one year before replacement is required.
- Modular head design - Single head applicator can be easily upgraded to a dual heads for increased production speeds.
- Vacuum spreader guide system - Simple vacuum technology with inexpensive film spreader guides makes change parts inexpensive, and a true bargain.
- Quick changeovers - Recipe functionality on the touch-screen HMI allow for rapid adjustment of machine settings.
- Cutting system - Guillotine knife mechanism provides a clean and precise cut for a high-quality finish - it's also simple to maintain.
- Ethernet - Built-in Ethernet/IP communications for rapid line integration and business systems interface.
- Small footprint - At 17" wide x 52" deep, an EZ-Series machine conserves valuable floor space.
- Bilingual operation - English and Spanish HMI for your diverse workforce.
- Multiple perforation options - Horizontal, T-style, or vertical.
- PMMI certified training - Operator training provided by a PMMI Certified Technician.
The Axon EZ Standard offers the flexibility to perform five important shrink applications.
- Multi-packs and twin packs
- Tamper evident bands
- Partial-body sleeves
- Full-body sleeves
- Full-body over-the-cap sleeves
- Static Reduction - Mitigates static build-up and increases uptime.
- Print Registration - Fiber optic sensor reads film registration marks so the PLC can calculate cut lengths to assure sleeve length accuracy.
- Vertical, Horizontal & T Perforators - Add perforations to enhance ease of opening.
- Band Positioning - Belt system assures correct placement of tamper bands or partial body sleeves during the application process.
- Low Film Alarm - Automatically detects low film levels and alerts operator.
- Product Spacers - Precisely separate containers at the infeed to assure smooth production.
- Infeed Timing Screws - Required for multi-packs, certain container geometries.
- Spare Parts Kit - Recommended start-up parts inventory.
| ||EZ-100 ||EZ-130 ||EZ-200 ||EZ-300 |
|1 Head Speed ||Up to 150 cpm ||Up to 150 cpm ||Up to 120 cpm ||Up to 70 cpm |
|2 Head Speed ||Up to 300 cpm ||Up to 300 cpm ||Up to 240 cpm ||Up to 130 cpm |
|Film Layflat Range ||20 mm - 112 mm (0.79" - 4.41") ||20 mm - 130 mm (0.79" - 5.12") ||55 mm - 205 mm (2.17" - 8.07") ||80 mm - 300 mm (3.15" - 11.81") |
|Product Diameter ||11 mm - 68 mm (0.43" - 2.68") ||11 mm - 80 mm (0.43" - 3.15") ||35 mm - 124 mm (1.38" - 4.88") ||50 mm - 187 mm (1.97" - 7.36") |
|Applied Film Materials ||PVC, PETG, OPS, PLA |
|Film Thickness ||40 – 70 microns (1.5 – 3.0 mil) ||50 – 70 microns |
(2.0 – 3.0 mil)
|Controls ||Siemens PLC & HMI standard, Allen Bradley optional |
|Power ||220V, Single ph |
|Air ||80 psi, 3-5 cfm |
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink sleeve equipment.