Ohlson Reciprocating Clamshell Placer
At a Glance
- Automatically de-nests and places clamshells on indexing conveyor for filling
- Back-to-back air cycle drive controls
- Two lanes of product
Buy your clamshells from us, and get a discount on this Ohlson clamshell placer!
Click to enlarge
Fast Clamshell Placement
The Ohlson reciprocating clamshell placer automatically de-nests plastic clamshell trays and places them on an indexing conveyor or other part of the production process, positioned to be filled.
- Drive controls: Back-to-back air cycle drive
- Signal options: Customer to signal placement
- Motion type: Standard reciprocating motion
- Machine hand: Right hand machine
- Head width: 24" dual side
- Arm: 12" arm length, double side
- Number of lanes: Two lanes of product
- Rail material: Aluminum
- Magazine: 36" inclined universal adjustable quick change magazine
- Placement type: Horizontal placement
- Vacuum system: Venturi vacuum generator
- Mount: Standard floor stand with ratchet height adjustment and casters
Power and Air
- Electrical: 120 VAC supply voltage, 24 VDC control voltage
- Air: 80 psi clean dry air supply required, CFM dependent on vacuum system specified
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your weighing, filling, and counting equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac