Kayat PTF-28 Intermittent Motion Wrap Around Tray & Case Packer
At a Glance
- Intermittent-motion wrap-around case packer
- Handles a wide variety of products and case sizes
- Packs up to 28 cases per minute
Buy your corrugated material from us, and get a discount on this Bartelt Kayat case packer!
Click to enlarge
Wrap-Around Case Packing for a Variety of Case Sizes
The Kayat PTF-28 intermittent-motion wrap around tray/case packer is designed for beverage, food and non-food industries. Built to handle a wide range of products, the PTF-28 packs up to 28 cases per minute, depending on the application.
- Ability to handle a wide variety of products and case sizes
- Heavy-duty rugged construction
- Long-wear contact parts
- Interlocked guarding
- Cluster block lubrication system
- Low pressure infeed section
- Fallen container detection
- Simple operation is provided by a full color PanelView touch screen
- Positive, non-adjusting changeover
- Operator changeover, involving both product and carton blank size, can be accomplished in 45 minutes or less with two operators
- Unglued flap detection system with pneumatic closure
- The Kayat PTF-28 wrap around case/tray former is a stand-alone machine that can be integrated into new production lines or added to existing lines
- Compact footprint
- Easy integration to other equipment
- Right or left hand operator station
- Welded 2 x 4 x 1/4" tubular frame construction with no openings
- Machine finish will be RAL 7001 gray (powder coated)
- Eurodrive motors with frequency control for main drive motor
- Radial and linear ball bearings
- Taper-lock bushings
- Stainless steel or zinc plated contact parts
- Magazine for corrugate case/tray blanks
- Filling head
- Case/tray forming section
- Mechanically driven lift and cycle chain
- Nordson Pro Blue 10 series glue system
- Electrically interlocked guard doors
- Allen-Bradley programmable controller & PanelView Plus HMI
- Allen-Bradley three color stack light display
- UL approved panel, including appropriate labeling
- One set of change parts
- One complete set of machine documentation and manuals
- Product enters the machine at random, in prearranged groups or lanes.
- The dual infeed conveyor gently advances the product to the overhead brake section.
- Product advances onto the lift table that holds the required formation.
- A corrugated case/tray blank is fed underneath the product.
- The entire product load and blank are lowered through the servo controlled forming section and into the servo-controlled indexing pocket chain.
- Hot melt adhesive is applied as the case is indexed forward into the case-squaring compression section.
- Upon exiting onto the discharge roller conveyor, the case is inspect-ed for unglued flaps.
- In the event of a down-stream stoppage, the machine can be brought to end of cycle within one case length.
- Spare parts kit
- Servo driven lift and cycle chain indexing
- Transfer conveyor
- Adhesive phenolic tags
- Individual guard door enunciation
- Printer integration
- Top plexi-glass cover for top frame portion of the machine
- UL listed or CSA listed
- Special elevation parts
- NEMA 4X control panel, junction boxes
- Siemens controls
- Canned goods
| ||Width ||Length ||Height |
|Min ||7"/ 178mm ||6.5" / 165mm ||1.75" / 44mm |
|Max ||21"/ 533mm ||20" / 508mm ||13" / 330mm |
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your case packing equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac