The APM HCBS-1/8 TX Economy band sealer is a scaled-down version of the standard, larger HCBS sealer. Using the same seal head, this smaller sealer has a lower price and conserves floor space. This smokeless and odorless horizontal conveyorized rotary band sealing system has a bag top trimmer to create perfectly sealed and trimmed packages. The TX model is designed to handle large prodcuts that require the bag to be in a horizontal orientation. This bag sealer seals bags for a wide range of products including: medical, paper goods, textiles, poultry, bakery, toys, crafts, garden, pet supplies, decorative, mailroom, electronics, and many more!
- Smaller version of the standard, larger HCBS sealer with the same seal head
- Turn one dial to change speeds
- Permanent magnet DC gear motor along with full mechanical linkage creates positive sealer to conveyor synchronization
- Variable speeds of up to 100 feet per minute
- Constant secure seals of 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8" wide
- Special heavy duty 1" wide wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands
- Digital temperature controls with PID Auto tune maintains consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals
- Hard chrome plated sealing bars and nickel plated cooling bars provide maximum wear resistance
- 5" long heating zone and 5" long cooling zone provides flexibility in sealing of difficult materials
- Sealing temperatures up to 450F
- Bag top trimmer
- Positive vacuum trim removal system with scrap accumulator
- Angle adjustable all-welded steel base stand allows tilting of the conveyorized sealing system, assuring uniform packages.
- Adjustable height bag leveling shelf maintains top portion of bag on level plane, assuring durable flat seal.
- Conveyor up to 4' wide and up to 40' in length
- USDA approved
- 2' Non-motorized roller infeed (shown)
Supported Bag Materials
- Shrink films
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 10 amps, 60 cycle
- Air: No compressed air required