Shanklin Omni Wide Flight Infeed Module
At a Glance
- Handles a variety of loaded multi-packs
- Variety of pusher heights and configurations
- Variety of product guide rail systems
- Servo motion-control technology
Buy your shrink film from us, and get a discount on this Shanklin shrink equipment!
Click to enlarge
A Variety of Pushers and Guide Rails Handle a Variety of Loaded Multi-Packs
Standard 8' wide flight infeed conveyor provides the ability to manually or automatically load multi-packs in the machine width direction at speeds greater than 30 packages per minute.
Choose from a variety of pusher heights and configurations to accommodate various product shapes and a variety of product guide rail systems to fit a broad range of applications. Pusher pitch is adjustable to accommodate various product lengths. Optional extended lengths are available.
Features of the Omni Wide Flight Infeed Module
- Unprecedented Package Capabilities - At a maximum overall product capacity of 19" wide and 9 1/2" tall, the infeed produces multi-packs that will improve retail shelf appeal.
- Eliminates Rigid Secondary Packaging - Increased capabilities in shrink wrapping allows packagers to obsolete multi-pack boxes which saves time and money while reducing waste.
- Versatile Pusher Design - Flight bar(s) and flight plate heights up to 7" tall. That's an improvement of up to 350% when compared to traditional flight bar infeeds, allowing packagers to produce new multi-pack configurations that will differentiate their products.
- Easy to Load - A 6-foot usable loading area allows operators to load multi-packs at high speeds.
- Flexible Design - The wide flight infeed can also can also be used for many flight lug applications eliminating the need to invest in additional machinery.
- Effective Product Transfer Capabilities - The flight to wide belt conveyor design substantially improves product delivery to the film inverting head creating multi-packs as short as 4" or less.
Benefits of the Omni Modular Plug-and-Play Infeed System
- Allows you to purchase different stand-alone infeed modules to meet changing product and/or process needs rather than purchasing a complete new wrapper for each new application.
- Contract packagers are able to change infeeds to support varying packaging applications without the investment of purchasing a complete new system, allowing them to be more competitive and responsive.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac