Shanklin Triumph TR-2 Automatic Shrink Wrapper
At a Glance
- Up to 70 packages per minute
- Generates product spacing on-the-fly from randomly presented products
- Maximum accessibility for easy cleaning, troubleshooting and maintenance
Buy your shrink film from us, and get a discount on this Shanklin shrink equipment!
Click to enlarge
Smarter, Faster, Taller, Flexible, Easy to Operate
Inspired by the robust and functional design of the original Triumph Wrapper, the Shanklin Triumph TR-2 automatic form-fill-seal wrapper is a perfect mid-range solution for applications that require more advanced features than an L-Sealer, but fewer then those typically required on a high speed automatic wrapper.
Packed with a huge list of standard features, built to last and affordably priced, the Shanklin Triumph TR-2 is easily one of the best shrink packaging values available on the market today.
- Manual package adjustments utilize digital indicator displays and linear scale positions that are useful in recipe recall to allow for repeatability and quick set up.
- EZ Load unwind allows for easy loading and change over of rolls of film.
- General purpose brush backed pin perforator is convenient, modular and easily adjustable to optimize air evacuation.
- Recessed selvage winder places the selvage removal process conveniently within the structure of the machine.
- Light stack indicates important machine status (stop, ready, run mode, and need for attention).
- Easy tooless adjustments for inverting head, end seal height, side seal height, infeed conveyor and package guides.
- Selvage full alarm indicates warning on light stack and stops machine after an adjustable time delay.
- Selvage break alarm stops machine and indicates occurrence on light post.
- On-board diagnostics, and modular construction provide reduced downtime.
- Maintains right-to-left product flow direction of the Automatic L-Sealer with virtually the same footprint.
- Dependable and reliable AC Drive motors.
- Quick-disconnect electrical sensors features LED telltale connectors with quick disconnect plugs to aid in troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Swing-Out electrical box provides easy access to traditionally hard to access areas of the machine.
- Ethernet-ready for network connectivity.
- Batch counters counts machine cycles or can incorporate an external input to count finished case units.
- Smart carriage feature allows the machine speed to be adjusted without affecting end seal settings.
- Multi-language operator interface with 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, German, Portuguese and Russian.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink equipment.
Specifications of the Triumph TR-2 Shrink Wrap Machine
|Package Size ||Minimum 2"W x .125"H x 3"L Maximum 15"W x 5"H x 48"L Width + height combination cannot exceed 17" |
|Maximum Film Width ||21" folded or 42" flat, centerfolder required |
|Conveyor Height ||32.5" to 40.5" |
|Package Speeds ||Up to 70 jaw cycles per minute |
|Film Speeds ||Up to 90 linear feet per minute |
|Longitudinal Seal ||Weld bead at side of package |
|Transverse Seal ||SmartWire or wide fin hot knife jaws |
|Main Drive ||3/4 HP AC motor with AC inverter variable speed drive |
|Infeed Drive ||3/4 HP AC motor with AC inverter variable speed drive |
|Power ||230 volts, 30 amps, 1 phase, 50/60 hz |
|Compressed Air ||3 CFM free air at 70 psi |
|Foot Print ||56.5"W x 93"L |
|Ship Weight ||1896 lbs |
|Safety Devices ||Emergency stops Seal jaw safety switches Protective guards Safety interlocks on all access panels |
|Accessories ||Casters EZ Load infeed table Venturi vacuum scrap transfer Level bottom jaw with short product transfer Print registration EZ load compact centerfolder Dual roll compact centerfolder Wide belt infeed conveyor Flight bar infeed conveyor Flight lug infeed conveyor |
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac