Hayssen Ultima VFFS Bagging System
At a Glance
- Servo-driven VFFS bagging system
- Affordable intermittent motion technology
- Allen-Bradley operator interface
Buy your vffs film from us, and get a discount on this Hayssen bagger!
Click to enlarge
The Hayssen Ultima has a long-standing reputation as a solid, durable model of Hayssen VFFS machines.
The Ultima's servo-driven system features off-the-shelf Allen Bradley operator interface with Allen-Bradley control system. Sealing systems for laminate and polyethylene packaging materials can be customized to meet your application requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Affordable intermittent motion VFFS technology
- User-friendly Allen-Bradley control system with color touch-screen
- Heavy-duty jaw assembly houses a cushion for shock and noise abatement
- More dwell time for better looking seals and increased packaging speeds using independent stager/cooler
- Servo-motor driven, self-centering pull belts
- Patented Measure, Form, Pull film advance concept, servo-motor driven
- Open frame for ease of access
- Up to 100 ppm
- Minimum Width: 2-1/8" (54mm)
- Minimum Length: 3" (76mm)
- Maximum Width: 8" to 16" (203 to 406mm) depending on frame size
- Maximum Length: 8" to 28" (203 to 711mm) depending on frame size
- Stainless steel construction
- Various hole punches
- Tear notches
- Code daters
- Gas flushing
- Static eliminators
- Tucking devices
Power and Air Requirements
- Power: 230 vac, single phase, 50/60 hz, 20 amp
- Air: 2.5 scfm at 65 psi
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your vertical form fill seal bagging equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac