Hayssen Ultima VFFS Bagging System
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Hayssen Ultima VFFS Bagging System and see the Pro Pac difference.
At a Glance
- Servo-driven VFFS bagging system
- Affordable intermittent motion technology
- Allen-Bradley operator interface
Buy your film from us, and get a discount on this Hayssen bagger!
The Hayssen Ultima has a long-standing reputation as a solid, durable model of Hayssen VFFS machines.
The Ultima's servo-driven system features off-the-shelf Allen Bradley operator interface with Allen-Bradley control system. Sealing systems for laminate and polyethylene packaging materials can be customized to meet your application requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Affordable intermittent motion VFFS technology
- User-friendly Allen-Bradley control system with color touch screen
- Heavy-duty jaw assembly houses a cushion for shock and noise abatement
- More dwell time for better looking seals and increased packaging speeds using independent stager/cooler
- Servo motor driven, self-centering pull belts
- Patented Measure, Form, Pull film advance concept, servo motor driven
- Open frame for ease of access
- Up to 100 ppm
- Minimum Width: 2-1/8" (54mm)
- Minimum Length: 3" (76mm)
- Maximum Width: 8" to 16" (203 to 406mm) depending on frame size
- Maximum Length: 8" to 28" (203 to 711mm) depending on frame size
- Stainless steel construction
- Various hole punches
- Tear notches
- Code daters
- Gas flushing
- Static eliminators
- Tucking devices
Power and Air Requirements
- Power: 230 vac, single phase, 50/60 hz, 20 amp
- Air: 2.5 scfm at 65 psi