Large Load Area with Integrated Printer for Order Processing
The Autobag 650 Horizontal wide bagger is an automatic filling and sealing machine is designed for ecommerce returns processing, inbound dust cover bagging, and more.
The Autobag 650 Horizontal bagger is capable of running 16" wide bags, with a large load area for order prep and bulk product queuing. A compact design minimizes floor space. Developed for reliability, flexibility and optimizing packaging throughput, this system delivers maximum uptime while lowering total package cost.
When used with genuine Autobag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll or bags-in-a-box, the Autobag 650 Horizontal ushers in the next evolution of high-quality, reliable and flexible wide bag packaging, backed by the industry’s most comprehensive engineering and field service network.
- Easily integrates with most Warehouse Management System (WMS) products for ecommerce fulfillment applications
- Horizontal configuration ensures label-up orientation every time
- 24" conveyor boasts a generous open-space design, enabling unrestricted access and effortless transition onto secondary conveyance systems
- Next-bag-out thermal transfer printing ensures accuracy in applications requiring frequent label changeovers
- Simple machine design minimizes operator training requirements - perfect for high-turnover, seasonal labor
- Inherently safe design provides maximum operator protection
- Load direction configureable for left- or right- hand operation
- Multi-position unwind with tension control simplifies changeover
- Adjustable pass-through up to 6" for maximum flexibility and packaging efficiency
- Advanced sealing technology and temperature control ensure consistent, high-quality seals
- Fewer moving parts reduce ownership cost and improve reliability, while on-board diagnostics and modular components simplify maintenance
- Networked to facilitate full pack station integration and central monitoring
- AutoTouch Control Screen accesses, help system, on-board diagnostics, and performance data
- Ecommerce returns processing
- Inbound dust cover bagging
- Single or multi-line ecommerce fulfillment
- Short-run production with frequent changeovers in any market
- Film thickness: 1.09 to 4.0 mil
- Width: 4" to 16"
- Length: 5.5" to 36"
- Pass-Through: 6" (15.24 cm)
- Bag Load Capacity: Up to 5 lbs (with load shelf)
Specifications of the Autobag 650 Horizontal
- Electrical: 10V to 240V VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 750 Watts (VA) max
- Air: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Dimensions: 34.38"W x 66.6"L x 34.15" load table height
- Top of HMI: 53.58"
- Weight: 610 lbs
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your bagging equipment.