PFM Blizzard Fin Seal Flow Wrapper
At a Glance
- Up to 2,000 candies per minute
- High-speed bubble gum and toffee packaging
- Hot or cold seal wrapping material
- Patented automatic inline cutter
Buy your flow wrapping film from Pro Pac, and get a discount on this PFM flow wrapper!
Click to enlarge
Blazing Super High Speed Candy Wrapper
The Blizzard is a super high-speed horizontal flow-wrap packaging machine that packages products with three seals from a flat reel of hot or cold seal wrapping material.
- Packages up to 2,000 candies per minute, up to 1,600 pieces of bubble gum per minute
- A collector sticker can be introduced in the pack at the speed of 1,500 per minute
- Vibration-free, super-compact and very easy to clean cantilevered construction
- Electronic operation driven by 4 brushless motors with a direct electronic axis
- Maximum operating precision, easy programming and on-line diagnostics with remote connection
- Crossways sealing unit consisting of 2-4-6 crimpers per shaft made from a single block of material worked in two shells
- Electronic print registration system for each package
- Loading belt with side pusher guiding system
- Automatic reel splicing system up to a speed of 110 linear meters a minute
- Machine driven by brushless servo-motors with axis motion controller and PLC
- Color touch screen HMI
- Cantilevered structure with mechanical and electronic components housed at the back of the machine and the sealing units located at the front
- All cleaning and maintenance operations are quick and easy
- Automatic high-speed film splicing system (PFM patent) with no machine speed decrease and just one product rejected
- Interface via modem or ethernet with PFM Service Department with the PFM Tele-Service System to diagnose the machine status
- The Blizzard does not decrease the packaging speed and sealing continues with the reels stopped
- Double reel holding shaft with brushless motorized expansion shafts
- Sealing unit trims off excess material precisely
- Compensating equalizer controlled electronically compensates for the time the film is stopped
- Only one product is rejected without decreasing line productivity
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your fin seal flow wrapping equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac