Designed for Large Food Products.
The PFM Pulsar is a full-servo horizontal wrapping machine to make pillow-pack bags from a flat roll of wrapping material.
The PFM Pulsar has been designed to wrap products of different sizes and shapes with its LVA feature for automatic adjustment of package length according to product length.
Ideal for green leafy vegetables, pizzas, Christmas cakes, large bologna and salami.
- Fast changeover taks a few minutes
- Automatic length adjustment (LVA feature) according to product length and print centering
- Maximum reel width up to 950 mm and maximum diameter up to 350 mm
- Bulit in AISI 304, all product contact parts can be sanitized and are made with materials complying with FDA regulations
- Controlled by two AC and two brushless motors specifically dedicated to the operation of the transverse and longitudinal sealing groups
- Transverse sealing section is adjustable
- PLC machine functions are controlled via HMI control touch panel
- Box motion sealing system prolongs sealing time to guarantee hermetic sealings
- 50 cycles per minute with LVA feature
- Adjustable sealing section can reach a maximum travel of 120 mm
- Adjustable forming box
- 3 sets of fin seal rollers (film pulling, sealing, and folding) with automatic opening of the sealing set
- Pneumatic wrapping material reel holder with fine adjustment
- Shrink version with trim removal
- Poly version for polyethylene (PE)
- Date printing unit
- Fixed forming box
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your fin seal flow wrapping equipment.