Intermittent Motion Tray Bundler for Trayed Cartons, Bottles, and Cans
Model 25TW-28 tray wrapper is part of Arpac's TW dependable line of tray wrapping systems designed to service a wide variety of industries with around-the-clock reliability. This compact and economical single frame shrink wrapper is capable of wrapping up to 25 products per minute, depending on product size.
The Arpac 25TW-28 is ideal for wrapping a wide range of products in either a single tier or stacked arrangement.
The 25TW tray wrapper guarantees years of reliable service and is ready to ship in as little as two weeks from order date.
Mode of Operation
The system operation begins when product transfers from the customer's production line onto the infeed conveyor. Product can be manually loaded or paced onto the infeed with an optional 36" pacing conveyor. From the infeed conveyor the paced products intersect the film curtain and pass over the seal bar being enveloped in film as it comes to a stop on the seal conveyor. The seal bars close, welding the film to form a sleeve around the product. The seal conveyor then advances the product into the shrink tunnel where the combination of heat and air flow shrink the film sleeve around the product to form a tight neat package. When the package exits the tunnel it passes under a turbo cooling section, aiding in the film shrinking process.
- Single frame welded steel construction designed for round the clock operation
- Standard with left or right hand controls to suit your production layout
- 24" wide rubberized friction top Intralox single stage infeed conveyor
- 1.5 HP main drive motor with Allen Bradley PowerFlex 4
- 32"W x 16"H x 60"L single blower shrink tunnel with 1 HP motor
- Central point lubrication (Nylon tubing) interconnecting all critical lubrication points
- Arpac designed coil heating elements contact more airspace for greater efficiency
- Quick change, pull out tunnel heater assembly accessible from electrical cabinet
- Intralox 900 high temperature tunnel belt
- Blower motor separated from turbine for cool operation and long motor life
- Turbo cooling section at tunnel exit to aid film curing
- Strong aluminum seal frame with high capacity, progressive damping shock absorbers
- 2 position height adjustment for product variations
- 28" seal bar with replaceable plasma coated aluminum seal bar inserts
- Quick change single element seal bar with military type quick disconnect
- Vertical motion controlled by Thompson shafting and chain
- Seal bar safety eye
- 24" powered seal conveyor with Intralox high friction belt
- Bottom mounted hot bar for operator safety
- diameter film rolls
- "No tools" film roll core chucks secure film roll during operation
- Top and bottom low inertia dancer bar system with Arpac's original straight-through quick thread design
- Upper and lower low film alert
- NEMA 12 main electrical cabinet
- Allen Bradley CompactLogix controller
- Allen Bradley PanelView 600 Plus operator interface
- Standard Allen Bradley electrical components
- Soft start by AC frequency control
- Circuit breaker protection (no fuses)
- ARPAC operator interface
Factory Acceptance Test
One day Factory Acceptance Test for one product size is included
- 36" infeed pacing conveyor
- Auxiliary E-stop button
- Auxiliary push button control stations, 4 push buttons standard
- Casters (do not use with jib crane)
- Jib crane with electrical hoist and yoke (do not use with casters)
- Low tension film assist
- Pneumatic product hold down
- Print registration
- Product guides for pacing conveyor
- Quick change seal cylinder kit for shorter seal opening (changes seal line height from 4.1875" to 2.8125")
- Side smoothing rollers
- UL/CSA approved main electrical cabinet
- Telescoping bridge for 2.5" long products
- Powered transfer bridge for 5" long products
- Tablet with Pre-Loaded Documentation Files: operation manual, electrical schematics, BOMs, spare parts list, spares ordering link, stop watch, conversion calculator, Factory Acceptance reports, and an Arpac Gmail account to receive our latest promotions
- Tablet with Pre-Loaded Documentation Files and Training Module (maintenance, change over, trouble shooting, videos etc.)
- Floor tiles
- Glass bottles
- Glass jars
- Plastic bottles
- Speed: Up to 25 trays per minute
- Electrical: 460 VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, 35 A, 28 kW, Other voltages available on request
- Air: 80 psi, 15 SCFM
- Lead Time: 6 weeks
- Width (across machine): 7" to 20"
- Length (flow direction): 6" to 18"
- Height: 4" to 12"
- Film Roll Diameter: Up to 14"
- Film Gauge: Up to 6 mil
- Film Roll Width: 27"
- Film Type: Low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Clear or randomly printed