Arpac 65TW-28 Tray Shrink Wrapper
Continuous Motion Tray Bundler Wrapping Up to 65 Trays per Minute
Arpac's 65TW-28 tray wrapper is part of a dependable line of shrink packaging systems designed to meet the needs of today's high-volume production lines. This compact and economical shrink wrapper is capable of wrapping up to 65 trays per minute, depending upon product size.
The 65TW-28 will wrap nearly any unitized or tray-packed product, including random or batch pack sizes. This model is ideal for wrapping a wide range of trayed boxes, cans and bottles in either a single-tier or stacked arrangement.
Features of the 65TW-28
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for high durability and around-the-clock operation
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision
- Steel-It paint provides a scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- Compact, single frame design (wrapper with integrated tunnel)
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller with PanelView 600Plus operator interface
- Digital controls ensure fast and accurate setup of conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings when changing product size and film
- Arpac's operator interface features a color touchscreen with message display and self diagnostics
- Bypass mode allows product to pass through the machine without being wrapped and without heating the tunnel
- Low film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be necessary
- Durable Intralox conveyor belts eliminate tracking problems
- Seal frame opening for 10" product
- Dual stage belt infeed conveyor
- 20" diameter inline film racks for easy film loading
- Simple film threading procedure
- 93" dual zone shrink tunnel
- 3-way cooling feature at the tunnel exit for immediate product handling
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
- Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
- 13" product opening for taller, primarily beverage products (65TW-28B)
- 16" high product (max speed 45 bundles per minute)
- Casters for machine portability
- Jib crane to assist with film loading
- Print registration for top film only
- Quick-change seal cylinder kit for higher speeds
- Side mounted film rack with manual film splicing bar and continuous film feed for easy film loading at standard operating speeds
- Side-mounted film rack with manual splicing bar for easy film loading at slower speeds
- Wider products and film widths: 65TW-32 with 30" film
- Wider products and film widths: 65TW-36 with 34" film
- Glass jars
- Single-tier or stacked arrangement
- Trayed boxes
- Unitized boxes
- Speed: Up to 65 trays per minute
- Electrical: 460 VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, 65 A, 52 kW, Other voltages available on request
- Air: 80 psi, 40 SCFM
- Width (across machine): 6" to 16"
- Length (flow direction): 6" to 18"
- Height: 2" to 10"
- Roll Diameter: 20"
- Gauge: 4 mil
- Roll Width: 27"
- Type: Low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Clear or randomly printed
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink bundling equipment.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac