Continuous Motion Tray Bundler Wrapping Up to 45 Trays per Minute
Arpac's 45TW-28 tray wrapper is part of a dependable line of shrink packaging systems designed to service a wide variety of industries. This compact and economical shrink wrapper is capable of wrapping up to 45 products per minute, depending on product size.
This system will wrap any unitized or tray-packed product, including random pack sizes. The 45TW-28 tray wrapper guarantees years of reliable service, and is ready to ship in as little as two weeks from the order date.
Mode of Operation
The system operation begins when products (broad-side leading) transfer from the customer’s production line onto the in-feed pacing conveyor of the wrapper. This in-feed pacing conveyor will create the required pacing of the products for the wrapping cycle.
The trays will now intersect the film web and pass through the seal frame. When the trailing edge of the product passes through the seal frame the seal bars will close and follow the product. The dwell timer times out and the seal bars open forming a sleeve of film around the product. The sleeved product then conveys into and through the tunnel chamber tunnel where the combination of heat and air flow shrink the film sleeve around the product to form a tight neat package. The bundle now exits the tunnel and passes through a three-way air cooling section and transfers onto the customer's conveyor to complete the shrink overwrap packaging cycle.
- Welded steel frame construction, standard with right hand controls
- 72" in-feed pacing conveyor, in-feed conveyor, 17" wide belt, Intralox 1100 flat top
- Continuous motion 28" seal carriage, clutch driven forward and pneumatic cylinder driven back
- Seal conveyor is single stage with an Intralox 1100 friction top 17" wide belt
- Tunnel is single blower with Intralox 900 tunnel belt
- Three-way cooling section
- Side mounted single film roll cradles (top & bottom) to accommodate two 14" diameter rolls of film
- Manual film splicing bar (1 hot bar to use with top & bottom cold bars)
- Top and bottom film feed with dancer bar system
- Central point lubrication
- Allen Bradley CompactLogix logic controller
- Allen Bradley PanelView 600 Plus operator interface
- Automatic set-up of size from operator interface
- Low film alert
- Bypass mode
Guarding and Finish
- All working areas are guarded with clear polycarbonate hinged doors with electrical interlocks
- Powder coated finish is standard
Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- One day Factory Acceptance Test for one product size is included
- Auxiliary control station without operator interface
- Auxiliary E-stop button
- Casters (do not use with jib crane)
- Jib crane with electrical hoist and yoke (do not use with casters)
- Low tension film assist
- Print registration capability, top roll only, machine de-rates to 35/min
- Product guide rails on pacing conveyor
- Quick-change seal cylinder kit for shorter seal opening
- Side smoothing rollers
- Spare roll cradles for top and bottom
- UL/CSA approved main electrical cabinet
- Telescoping bridge for 2.5" long products
- Short-product transfer bridge for 5" long products
- Tablet with Pre-Loaded Documentation Files: operation manual, electrical schematics, BOMs, spare parts list, spares ordering link, stop watch, conversion calculator, Factory Acceptance reports, and an ARPAC GMAIL account to receive our latest promotions
- Tablet with Pre-Loaded Documentation Files and Training Module (maintenance, change over, trouble shooting, videos etc.)
- Floor tiles
- Glass bottles
- Glass jars
- Plastic bottles
- Speed: Up to 45 trays per minute
- Electrical: 460 VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, 48 A, 38 kW, Other voltages available
- Air: 80 psi, 30 SCFM<>/dd>
- Lead Time: 8-10 weeks
- Width (across machine): 6" to 18"
- Length (flow direction): 6" to 15"
- Height: 2" to 12"
- Roll Diameter: 14"
- Gauge: 4 mil
- Roll Width: 27"
- Type: Low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Clear or randomly printed
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your shrink bundling equipment.