Capable of bagging wide bags at speeds up to 55 bags per minute, this automatic filling and sealing machine has been designed to be simple to use, dependable and operationally flexible to give maximum machine uptime and packaging productivity. Package size changes can be achieved in less than 2 minutes using Autobag Bag-on-a-Roll pre-opened bags.
The large interactive AutoTouch Control Screen allows operators to quickly recall and set-up packing jobs. The system's high capacity memory makes multiple job storage easy, and the touchscreen offers a powerful diagnostic help tool to enable operators to rectify machine errors quickly and easily.
Combine with an Autobag AutoLabel thermal transfer printer for a complete print-n-pack system enabling packaging efficiency by eliminating the need for a separate labeling operation, which facilitates maximum productivity per operator.
- Automotive & appliance parts
- Electrical supplies
- Plumbing & heating parts
- Tubing packages
- Large kit packaging
- Ecommerce fulfillment
- Product fulfillment
- Hobby & craft products
- Hardware & DIY packaging
- Retail fulfillment mailers
- Instruction manual bags
- Catalog packaging
- Pharmaceutical fulfillment
Features of the AB 255
- Color AutoTouch 10 inch control screen interface offers operator tutorials, data storage, help system and diagnostics
- Performance monitoring production: rates per job, bags-per-minute/hour, etc.
- Powered unwind for positive bag-web control ensures minimum bag movement for accurate loading position and for in-line printing accuracy
- On-board memory stores job data ready for recall at a later time
- AutoThread automatic bag threading for quick and easy set up and changeover
- System handshaking via RS-232 and AutoLink ports allow tie-in to APS in-feeds and a wide array of third party equipment
- Simple mechanical height adjustment for added operator comfort
- English, Spanish, French, and German languages available on the touch screen
- Product load shelf to support heavy product applications
- Trim seal
- Seal flatteners
- Dual optical palm switches
- Sectionalized in-feed trays
- Range of in-feed funnels
- Spare parts kits
- Film thickness: 1.25 to 4.0 mil
- Width: 4" to 16"
- Length: 5" to 26"
- Pass-Through: 4.63" to 6" (11.8 to 15.2 cm)
Specifications of the AB 255
- Electrical: 110/220 VAC switchable 50/60 Hz
- Air: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Dimensions: 39"W x 47"-60"D x 33"-43"H (99cm x 119-153cm x 84-109cm)
- Weight: 320 lbs (145 kg)