Shrink Tunnel with Viewing Window and Illuminated Chamber
Arpac's Vision Series shrink tunnel with mesh belt conveyor is designed to produce a high quality shrink package for retail display.
The Vision Series offers a variety of standard features for trouble-free, reliable operation. A viewing window with illuminated shrink chamber offers instant quality control. Double insulation ensures consistent shrinkage and energy efficiency.
The Vision Series is a well-insulated shrink tunnel with variable upper and lower air velocity controls, a variable speed conveyor system and a positive, consistently controlled shrink chamber temperature.
The shrink chamber utilizes a convection style heating operation instead of a recirculating style heat system. The positive temperature control and the swirling effect of the air velocity from the (vane) fan blades, ensures that a very uniform shrink will occur.
- Compact welded steel frame with laser cut components for continuous production with minimal maintenance
- Steel-It paint provides a scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- Viewing window on operator side with illuminated shrink chamber for product inspection as it moves through the tunnel
- Double insulated shrink chamber for maximum energy efficiency and minimal heat loss
- Convection style heating system for consistent shrink wrapping
- Variable upper and lower air velocity controls
- Top and bottom calrod heating elements are simple to maintain with minimal downtime
- Easy to use operator controls
- Variable speed conveyor ensures uniform shrink and can be adjusted to meet production requirements
- A mesh belt allows hot air to reach all surfaces on the package, producing a uniform shrink
- Thermocouple temperature control for precise temperature control
- Circuit breaker protected components for easy troubleshooting and minimal maintenance
- Standard casters mounted with leveling legs for machine portability
- Optional 480V conversion with step down transformer
- 72" tunnel has 6 heat zones for high-speed applications
- Optional stainless steel mesh belt or roller belt
- Paper products
- Auxiliary E-stop button
- Nema 4X box
- UL/CSA approved main electrical cabinet
- Tablet with Pre-Loaded Documentation Files: operation manual, electrical schematics, BOMs, spare parts list, spares ordering link, stop watch, conversion calculator, Factory Acceptance reports, and an Arpac Gmail account to receive our latest promotions
- Tablet with Pre-Loaded Documentation Files and Training Module (maintenance, change over, trouble shooting, videos etc.)
- Tunnel Chamber Opening: 10"H x 24.75"W x 48"L
- Speed: 75 feet per minute
- Electrical: 230 VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, 32 A
- Amps: 32A, 3Ph / 56A, 1Ph
- Conveyor Width: 22"
- Total Length: 72 ft
- Upper Fan: 1
- Lower Fan: 2
- Tunnel Chamber Opening: 10"H x 24.75"W x 72"L
- Speed: 90 feet per minute
- Electrical: 230 VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, 67 A
- Amps: 67A 3Ph
- Conveyor Width: 22"
- Total Length: 96 ft
- Upper Fan: 3
- Lower Fan: 3